Questions Page

Release the Kra ...!!! Actually, let's just release the questions to cause the least amount of damage ... ... XD!

That was so horrible but whatever.

So I have seen many questions throughout the story and I have come up with a solution. This chapter/page will be used to ask any questions you may have about the story and I will answer anything you wish to ask such as will Omega ever ... or why did Omega...? Anything of the sort. I would also like to kindly ask you to read other's questions before you post your own to prevent duplicates. Thanks!!

Here are some already asked questions:

Will Percy ever meet his demigod 'friends' and/or visit Earth? Yes, however, it will take a while since I want to focus more on his journey through the universe and time in the Chaos army.

When is Omega going to be discovered by Chaos? It will still be a little bit but it is definitely going to happen sooner than Omega meeting his 'friends.' (probably around three more noteworthy adventures, including the one I already started)

I really can't think of other questions right now so I'll let you guys take over the question making. Also, even when I post chapters after this, I still want you guys to use this page to ask questions. Sometimes it is hard to find the inline comments in my 9000 word chapters so having this page would make it a lot easier on my part.

And finally, I am waking up at 3:30 AM tomorrow to get on the plane! Ridiculous but also understandable. Might as well get the flight over with while it's dark out and spend time outside while it's daytime. Alright, I'm done. See you in a few weeks!