The Rise of the Savior

As time went by, a rumor of an assassin spread throughout the universe. The assassin would somehow gain entrance into the most impenetrable fortresses and slay the lords and emperors within. No one ever caught a glimpse or even a sound before the deed was done. Some say he was a master of the shadows while others just don't believe that one assassin could possibly gain entry to that many castles and only kill the lord. When the first evil emperor died, the people rejoiced and didn't think much about who killed him except for wanting to thank him. They believed the assassin spent many long years working his way up the enemy's ranks to be able to get close enough to attack.

When the second killing happened a year later, the people still rejoiced and didn't think much about the killing since the other killing was many light-years away. However, when the third killing came just 9 months later, the people rejoiced but grew suspicious. It was unheard of for 3 major emperors or lords to be assassinated. In turn, they decided to look closer into the deaths. They weren't able to recover the first assassinated emperor because the people burned his body before anybody could get a good look. The second emperor's body was retrieved by his own men before the task force could acquire it thus leaving no evidence.

The third body, however, was quickly retrieved by the task force. They examined how the man was killed and were surprised to just see one clean, knife wound in the center of his forehead which instantly killed him. What surprised them even more was a weird symbol they had never seen before that went around the knife wound. Two opposite ends came together but instead of connecting in a straight line, they are connected by a wide arch that loops around the knife wound, Ω. They had never seen the symbol before so they didn't know if it meant anything or not. So, they just put it down for the assassin claiming his victims and decided to keep an eye out for any more of its killings.

Over the next 50 years, many depraved lords and vile emperors were popping up dead in their own office. Some of the captured guards would say that they only left the office for 5 minutes and when they came back, the emperor would just be leaning back on his chair with a knife wound to the head. Even the guards positioned outside the door said they never saw anybody enter. After hearing this, the task force knew they were out of their league and sent a report all the way to the top.

Over the next 50 years, Omega found out that there were a surprisingly large amount of evil doers in the universe. He guessed that the universe was quite big so it would probably house many naughty people. So, he decided that he would kill one every year. He could have probably killed more but he liked to live a life and explore the planets he was going to save too. One thing he found himself lazy to do was keep track of the people he killed. So, he decided to mark his victims with his name's symbol. He would allow the people to document his kills and if he ever needed them, he could easily get the information from a newscast or something.

He saw that after every one of his killings, the task force of the universe would talk about a mysterious assassin killing off the evil lords in the different galaxies and only leaving the Omega mark to show it was him. He would always laugh when they would say they didn't have any leads on who it was or where he came from. Omega would always chuckle and think, 'of course not because it's hard to get any lead on a person when they never leave any evidence.'

Omega came back to the present and found himself sneaking through an emperor's base on the planet Jerfu. He heard of a rumor saying an evil tyrant who killed anybody who opposed him and also anyone he deemed useless. He forced anyone who wasn't a politician into slavery and made them work long hours each day doing their craft. The guards always walked by with a whip on their belt to use if they saw the slightest mistake or showed any sign of weariness. Omega really didn't like this ruler.

He stealthily walked down the halls and past guards so quietly that there was never a sound made. Just like always, the guards were oblivious of the assassin prowling the halls getting closer and closer to his target. Omega stopped at the edge of a walkway and peeked around the corner. He saw two guards outside a very nice looking door with ornate carvings and exquisite designs. They had their weapons out and scanning the hall for any possible signs of danger. Omega had to give them credit for their effort. Many guards he found guarding their lord were relaxed or just stood their unprepared so if Omega wasn't able to just mist travel into the room, he could have easily killed them. Omega thought about fighting them to see how much of a challenge they were but he didn't want to kill them since they are doing such a good job. Even though it would never be good enough against him.