"Actually it was a dart..."

"Idiot..." I whisper. "So is there an antidote?"

"There is..." he said tossing it to me... what? That was too easy. "Break it..." he says.

"What?"

"Break the glass, prove you are on our side..." 'Ariel its ok, but you have to do it...' I could hear Xavier growl, "He is getting anxious, he knows you are hesitant. Break the glass..." I drop the glass, I hear it shatter, like my heart... he won't ever be himself again...

"Good, now you will be staying here until we go to North Carolina in one week...." Shit! One week! 'Ariel you will need some help... find someone that doesn't care about this place, trick them!'

"Very well but I'm in the mood to have some fun... Do you have any idiots around this place?... Except for him?" I say pointing at Xavier.

"Well not really miss, we only have the best fighters and guards here... except for you."

"Hmm, I want to go torture some people... I'll see you dweebs later..." I say sighing casually.

"Very well my queen..." I roll my eyes and walk out the door, let's go find another vampire shall we? I walk out the front doors to meet the two guards, "Hey, either of you guys hate your job?" I ask casually.

"No my queen we love our jobs." 'The one on the left is lying...' "You follow me..." I say walking away, luckily I could feel his presence behind me. I walk far enough away where nobody could see us. "So you hate your job?"

"Yes..." he sighs leaning against the wall. "The mans an idiot, the queens an idiot! I don't even know who she is yet, but I already know she's going to be an idiot!" Wow harsh...

"I hate vampires I don't understand why I have to be one...."

"Ok good... would you help me?"

"With what?"

"Get my mate back.."

"What are you talking about?"

"I am half werewolf half vampire and I want my werewolf mate back!" I whine.

"What do you mean you are half werewolf? That's ridiculous!" I shift onto my werewolf side, or my normal person side...

"Ok fine, I believe you. But what makes you think you could take down the great and almighty 'Billy'" He says putting air quotes around billy.

It took all my willpower to not laugh, "His names Billy?"

"Yeah.."

"Ok whatever, but look man I need your help.. Would you help me?"

"What's in it for me?"

"How about I don't kill you?" I say snapping my fingers to form a fire ball.

"What?!"

"No I'm just kidding..." I say waving my hand, as the ball disappears. "Well what do you want?"

"... My mate back..."

"Huh?"

"I was a werewolf and I had a mate, but billy started to use her for his own personal game. Once he found out that it's not possible to have a Vampire and a werewolf to have kids, he found out about you. Only the queen can give birth to his children."

"And what is 'he'?"

"Some new breed of vampire... You are also that breed.."

"Ok, so do you know where she is?"

"Yes, she's in the south corridor the thirteenth door on the left.."

"Ok be right back..." I close my eyes to feel a slight breeze pass by, I look around for the thirteenth door, I see two guards standing at the door. "Hello gentleman, if you don't mind I would like to speak to her for one moment.." I say walking up to them.

"Excuse m- oh uh go right ahead miss." I smile and nod going inside, don't see anyone here... "Hello?" I look around to see a girl peeking out from behind the couch. "Hi I am here to break you out, and give you back to your mate." I say smiling.

"Really?" She says slowly coming out from behind the couch, she has bruises and cuts all over her body. She is wearing an old tank top and shorts, dry blood is stained all over the clothes.

"Yeah now just take my hand..." She nervously takes my hand, I close my eyes and teleport back to the alley, luckily I could still feel her hand in mine. I open my eyes to see the guard casually playing on his phone... Well at least he didn't leave.

"Here..." I say giving him her hand. He stares at her, "Amber what happened?! I'm so happy you're ok!" He says holding her in a bone crushing hug. "Jack! I love you... I'm sorry I didn't mean to..." She says crying. Jack falls to his knees and buries his face in her stomach. "I love you..." I hear him whisper.

"Honestly that was a lot easier than I thought.."

"Ok ok I'll help you... Thank you so much." He says desperate.

"No problem, but I need a plan how do I get my mate back?"

"Can't you just teleport?"

"Yeah but he has been brainwashed and turned into a guard for your leader..."

"Antidote?"

"He made me break the vial..."

"Ok I need to think about this... Just roll with it for a few days... I'll think of something..."

"I don't have a few days! We leave in one week!"

"Then I'll think of it in two or three days!"

"But I don't want to have sex with him!"

"Then scare him, avoid him, change the subject, be out most of the day, you get it."

"Fine, just keep guarding I will take your mate home..."

"Fine, Amber just stay in the house, do not leave. He will be looking for you when the queen rejects his sex invitation..." He says sighing.

"Ok... I love you..." She says on the bridge of tears.

"I won't be long I promise..." He says kissing her forehead.

I grab her hand and teleport to her home... "Thank you so much for bringing me home... I haven't seen this place in years...."

"What? How long have you been gone?"

"About 10 years... He took me when I was 18..."

"When you found Jack?" She silently nods her head...

"Well do you need anything?"

"N-no thank you..." She says smiling.

"Ok well I'll see you later..." I teleport back to the mansion to see Jack and the other guy there.

"Don't mess with me Jack...." I growl winking to let him know I'm only joking, I can't loose my leader! He rolls his eyes. I smile and continue inside. "Ah! My queen! Dinner has been served!" I hear a maid call out, the girl has blonde hair and silver green eyes.

"Ok thank you..."

.....

Okay I will be making a mature scene, thanks for your input. <3

LIKE.
COMMENT.
SHARE.
FOLLOW.
YOLO