"Nothing" Ryder said.

"Really nothing" I asked.

"Nothing" Ethan said.

"We're sorry I guess we're just tired of each other" Ryder said.

"Yeah well you two need to work it out and until then I'm ignoring the both of you" I said while walking of.

"Wait Vera" Ryder said while staring walk behind me with Ethan right beside him.

"Fine we'll work it out but how the hell do you want us to do that." Ethan asked while grabbing my shoulders and turning me around.

"How about this after the party you both go to the beach and spend the night working out your problems and I will be in my comfy cozy bed sleeping then tomorrow you both will have worked out your problems" I said while looking at the two.

"No but that was our promise and you have to be there how about we both just apologize to each other and be done with it" Ethan said.

"Fine go on say it" I said to both boys.

"You go first" Ryder said.

"Me what why your the one who started it" Ethan argued back.

"No you did" Ryder shot back.

"No I didn't" Ethan said.

"Guys just apologize." I said while glaring at the two.

"Fine I'm sorry" Ethan said.

"Yeah me to" Ryder said.

"Wait how come I had to say the words and he didn't" Ethan said childishly.

"Oh my god Ryder just say your sorry" I said while massaging my temples.

"Fine I'm sorry to happy now" Ryder said.

"Very" Ethan said.

"Okay boys hug it out" I said.

"No way we're guys and guys don't hug each other" Ryder said.

"Fine group hug then" I asked.

"Yeah still no, even though we said we're sorry doesn't mean I'm going to hug him" Ryder said while walking around me.

Ethan took this as a chance and came and gave me a hug and kissed my cheek before running away. I turned around and playfully glared at him while he playfully glared back before chuckling and motioning me to follow him.

I laughed and followed him into the center of the dance floor. After both of us danced together, well he danced I just stepped on his feet. Some of them were on accident but others were for fun.

Eventually we had to switch partners and I ended up with Ryder. I looked around and realized that everyone was dancing around us I guess I must have been to distracted in talking with Ethan to realize. After I finished dancing with Ryder I finally stepped of the dance floor and went to get a glass of water.

"Just water please" I told the bartender who showed up a couple minutes later with a glass of water.

"Thanks" I said while talking a sip. Man all that dancing had taken a lot out of me.

"Boo" some one whispered in my ear with caused me to jump.

I turned around to see Ethan chuckling while looking at me amusedly.

"You startled me" I said while taking another sip of my water.

"Uh yeah that was kinda the point" Ethan said while chuckling and nudging my side.