Chapter 8

Vera's pov

After finally finding the Indoor pool we entered scanning the room for Ryder.

"So Vera you still haven't told me how handsome I look" Ethan said while smirking.

"That's because you don't" I said while smirking back while watching a scowl overtake his face.

"I'm just kidding lighten up" I said while nudging him with my elbow.

"Oh there he is" Ethan said while taking me over to Ryder who was drinking champagne while watching people enter the room until his eyes finally found me and Ethan.

"Vera you made it" Ryder said while coming and placing his arm around my waist.

"I couldn't miss it and look at the dress I bought I had to wear it and what better place then here" I said while smiling.

"So show us around" I asked Ryder.

"Sure lets go" Ryder said while starting to lead me to the stairs. I stopped walking when I realized the Ethan wasn't following. I turned around to look at him and was him glaring at Ryder.

"Hey Ethan you coming" I asked while holding my hand out for him.

"No I think I'll just go get a drink or something" Ethan said while turning around and walking away.

"Wait I'll come with you" I said while walking away from Ryder.

"Vera didn't you want to see a tour of the house" Ryder asked motioning me to go with him. I looked back at Ethan then at him.

"Maybe later" I said while walking towards Ethan.

"So let's go get that drink" I said. He smiled and held out an arm for me to take. I wrapped my arm around his and looked at Ryder who then put his arm out for me to take. I did the same with his arm and we three started walking to the ball room were everyone was.

(The video at the side shows how the three enter picture our characters instead of Elena Damon and Stefan. Btw I love TVD and that's my favorite episode. Also ignore there dialog I just put that video up there so you could see how our characters are supposed to enter.)

The three of us walked towards the drinks and each grabbed a glass of champagne.

"So tonight your going to be sleeping here in this huge house. Make sure there are no ghosts before sleeping" I joked. Ryder smiled.

"You forgot didn't you" Ryder smiled while taking a sip of his champagne.

"What did I forget" I asked confused.

"Well remember we said that if either of us ever moves into a new house that we were going to go to the beach and spend the first night at the beach all night instead of in the new house." Ryder said.

"I never remember saying that but if your asking me to spend the night with you at a beach then count me in" I said while smiling.

"Great" Ryder said.

"Oh wait hold on, since there is a new member to our awesome clique he has to come to" I said while nudging Ethan.

"Yeah okay" Ryder said slowly losing the smile on his face. I put my champagne down on a random tray.

"Okay what the hell both of you have been acting weird since we got here so spill" I said while putting my hands on my hips and looking at both Ethan and Ryder with a menacing glare.

"What do you mean we're not acting weird, well I'm not I don't know about Ethan though." Ryder said while lifting his arms in surrender.

"There you go again everything was fine the last two nights now all of a sudden you both are glaring at each other and blaming each other and not getting along so what's the deal." I said.