I've Given You My Heart To Break

En başından başla

"So I'll ask the winner to get up here now" he continued and the crowd grew silent, "Jamie Williams, you're our lucky winner!" I was kinda glad that the last winner was a boy...

Someone with big brown hair made their way through the crowd and soon after, Andy helped a girl up on stage. She was about 5'9" but was wearing really high heels, so I guess she was naturally about 5'5"? She had huge brown hair, and that perfect body every girl would die for. Apparently Jamie was a girl after all. She overplayed a nervous face as Andy asked her to song the last song with him, but she shook her head with an excuse about not being a good singer, after the last soon, the boys said goodbye and Andy led Jamie with backstage to Max and me.

"Congrats!" Max greeted her as the guys left to fresh up before they headed to the meet and greet, leaving Jamie in our care. Jamie smiled at him

"Thanks, I'm sososososo happy!" She answered and pushed some hair out of her face,

"I'm Jamie, I guess you're the other winners?" I nodded and smiled shyly at her, while Max gave her his biggest smile

"Yep! I'm Max, and this is Alexandra, call her Alex tho." Jamie gave me a look I couldn't figure out, before she smiled sweetly at me and held out her hand for me to shake it

"Good to meet you" she said with a rather cold voice.

"Good to meet you too" I think.... I answered and smiled at her, acting like she was a normal person, who didn't already seem like a bitch to me. We made out ways to the hotel and I showed Jamie the room she should share with me, while Max fixed something in his own room.

"So, where are you from?" Jamie asked after she'd tossed herself in her bed.

"Oh, I'm Danish" I answered with a smile and pulled out my phone to find a sea of messages from my dad, I read them trough and sent him one back, telling that we'd been joined by Jamie and everything went well. Jamie didn't speak to me after that, when the guys came back, she hang around Andy all the time, totally ignoring Ashley, who clearly had eye for her looks. For once I wasn't sitting with either Andy or Max, cause Jamie was taking that spot, and while Ash was busy, trying to get Jamie's attention, I was squeezed between Jinxx, CC and Jake in the couch joking about the terribly bad movie we were watching. I don't even know why we decided to watch The Last Airbender, but the television was showing it and I'd never seen a worse movie. Ever.

"You have the entire day tomorrow off, don't you?" I asked Jinxx while the commercials were on, CC and Jake had stormed out of the room when they'd gotten some idea about a prank they'd pull on Andy and Ash.

"Yeah, it's gonna be good with some time off, especially now when we have to get to know Jamie as well" Jinxx answered with a smile, I loved talking with him, he was so calm and easygoing.

"I get that..." I answered and smiled, while studying my hands, so far I really didn't like Jamie, I know it wasn't fair since I didn't know her but she was cold towards me and all over Andy... Which I didn't like, for some reason. Jinxx shoot me a look, he'd probably figured out that something was wrong but wouldn't bring it up now

"I also look forward to get home again, I miss Sammi" he said smiling "and I think Jake miss Ella as well, and CC miss Lauren" I nodded and smiled at him

"You’ve also been away from home for months now, I get why you'd miss it" Jinxx laughed,

"Yeah".

I was glad that I had Jinxx to talk with, if not, then I'd just waste my time, thinking about how Jamie were all over Andy, laughing at everything he said and hugging him and flirting with him. I don't entirely know why it bothered me so much, but I think I might have to accept it to myself soon. I was feeling more towards Andy than 'just friends'.