Remember Me?

Please read A/N at the end
[Isn't Connor the cutest thing to grace the earth besides Phil? \(^.^)/ Sorry if you don't agree with me]
Dipper's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Dipper..." I squirm in my strangely uncomfortable bed.

"Dipper..." The voice sounds annoyed.

"Dipper!" Now, the voice is urgent and aggravated. I wake up and blink rapidly. There's a strange woman standing by the table on which I was sleeping on.

"Glad to see that you're awake." she coos sarcastically.

"Who are you?" I ask.

"You shouldn't remember me. I'm Thalia. Your wife's 'best friend'. It's been two years. She left me two years ago in that Starbucks. She left with you and never called or texted me once. Every time I tried to get in contact with her, she never answered her phone or replied to my texts. I don't take to being ignored lightly." Thalia beckons someone forward with her hand, and a figure emerges from the shadows, her red hair glinting in the artificial light.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{Pacifica's POV}

I wake up to a cold bed. I look over to Dipper's side and find that he's not there. I run around the whole house, looking frantically. I bolt outside, causing Teddy to bark, I burst into the kids' room. I search everywhere, stumbling around like an mad person. Defeated, I slink back into our bedroom and spot a tiny blue envelope peeking out of his pillowcase. I dash over to it and snatch it up, slightly wrinkling it.

"A note!" I look at the unfamiliar scrawl on the front of it.

"Wait! What if this is a prank..." I ponder like an idiot. Finally, my curiosity gets the better of me and I rip it open.

Dear Pacifica,

Hello, it's me, Thalia. You probably don't remember me, but I was your 'best friend' two years ago until you
decided to ditch me to spend more time with Dipper. After many failed attempts of getting in contact with you,
I have decided to team up with another jealous person out to get you.
You may remember her... After all, she was one of the many girls stupid enough
to fall for whatever charm your husband may have possessed at the time.
If you want your darling little husband back, you must bring me Stanford's journals- all three of them.
Next, you must bring the journals to the middle of the woods.
You will know when you are there when you see the triangle with one eye burned eternally
into the ground. Stack the journals up with them in order from one to three, one being at the top.
Next, place the tower of books directly under the single eye. The tip of its pointy pupil
should line up with the third finger directly above the number one.
After you have done this, chant:
'One-eye, One-eye, Seer over all, Glare over my enemies; make them fall.
Strike down Stanley and Stanford Pines. Strike down Soos Ramirez. Strike down Mabel Pines.'
After you have done this, stand back and walk down the hill. Do not return under any circumstances
or you will be obliterated. If you fail to comply to my orders, I will see to it that you watch your whole
family dies in front of you, ending with your own death. Do not toy with me, Pacifica.

Much love and kisses,
Thalia Raelynn Briggs

I guess I have to go save my husband...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Dipper's POV]

I watch as her tall and lanky body draped in flannel and denim steps into the light, with a blank expression on her face. Her red hair is a dead giveaway and I recognize her immediately.