Sneak Peak of the Sequel!

{POV's will be switched around quite often}
Addie's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I watch in envy as Wren step's out of Niall, her boyfriend's, car. She kisses him goodbye and makes her way inside. She's wearing Niall's sweatshirt, jeans, and her pink hair is not even styled, but she still manages to look flawless. She walks into our room, smiling her flawless smile. I admit that I'm super jealous of my twin sister, but who wouldn't be? She's gorgeous, has a boyfriend in a super popular boy band, and she's so nice to everyone that I can't hate her.

And then there's me. From the baby pictures that I've seen, I started out looking like my mother, blonde hair and blue eyes, but now that I've gotten older, I've started to look more like my dad with brown hair and hazel eyes. Our personalities are completely different as well. Wren is always happy, loves to speak her mind, and is outgoing. I'm resentful to the world, I'm shoved into a box at the back of my mind every time I try to speak, and I'm painfully shy.

Believe me, I've tried so hard to be kind and outgoing, but every time I try, I end up getting ignored. That's why my only friends are books, Netflix, food, and Tumblr. After years of being forgotten and ignored, I've gotten used to the loneliness and solitude.

"Hey, sis!" Wren greets cheerfully. I grunt and nod, paying attention to Tumblr. Wren sighs, knowing that she won't get a response out of me. She's quiet for a moment, but then speeds over to my bed and rips my headphones out of my ears and slams my laptop shut.

"Okay, I've had enough. You haven't spoken a whole sentence to me in a month. Addie, what's going on?" she asks frantically.

"Nothing's going on. I'm fine." I mumble, not looking her in the eye. She sits down across from me and runs a hand through her disheveled hair.

"That's bullcrap Addie and you know it!" she exclaims.

"Ok, you want to know what's going on?" I ask. She nods. I sigh and look longingly at my laptop.

"Wren, I'm going to be blunt, and you're probably not going to like it. I'm jealous of you, of your relationship, of your school status, and I want to hate you so much but I can't, because you're my sister. You're so perfect that it sickens me! You have so many friends that care about you, you're always looked out for, you're never ignored, never told to shut up, never felt so scared about asking a simple question with the fear of getting told that I shouldn't be talking anyways. Wren, I needed you so much, to protect me and defend me. But you didn't. You just left me behind like I was nothing. You'd ignore me all day and suddenly remember that I existed if you needed help on your homework. Some days, I didn't want to get out of bed because I know that nobody cares if I go. That's what's going on." I rant, my face devoid of any emotion.

Wren sits there with tears falling from her eyes. I stand to leave, but Wren pulls me back down and wraps her arms around me. I sit there motionless, wondering what to do with my arms.

"Wrap your arms around me." she whispers, as if reading my mind. My arms limply raise themselves up and weakly tighten around my sister. Gradually, my arms tighten a little more until I'm holding her close, and we sit there hugging for at least ten minutes until our bedroom door opens and Niall walks in, holding Wren's wallet.

"Hey, Wrennie, you left your wallet-" he stops seeing our position. I awkwardly cough and pull away from her, dusting off my jumper.

"So, I'll see you guys later. Bye!" I call, zooming out of the door.
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Theo's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk into the kitchen, nervously picking at a thread on the end of my shirt.

"Mum?" I call. I hear her fumbling in the pantry.

"In here, darling!" she calls. I walk over to the pantry and help her out.

"Mum, I need to talk to you and Dad." I say.

"What do you need, son?" I hear my dad ask from behind me. I gesture to the table where we all take a seat.

"Mum and Dad, ever since I was small, I felt different. I never felt the same way towards girls that I felt towards boys. Mum, Dad, I'm gay." I say, letting go of a breath I didn't know I was holding. My dad looks me seriously in the eye.

"Theo, are you sure that this isn't just a phase?" my dad asks.

"Positive. I've known for quite some time." I answer. My dad nods and stands up. He walks over to my seat and gently pulls me to my feet. Then, he wraps his arms around me in a fatherly embrace.

"I'm so proud of you." he whispers. My mum stands up and joins us.

"We love you so much. We could never stop loving you." she says.
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Addie's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hear my parents call us all down for a family meeting. As we all file down the stairs, I notice that Theo is not with us. I hope he's ok. We reach the landing and walk into the living room. Mum has her arm around Theo. We all silently sit down on the couch, waiting expectantly.

"Kids, Theo has something to tell you." Mum says, prodding Theo forwards. He clears his throat.

"I'm gay." he says. I shoot up out of my seat and engulf him in a hug.

"It was kind of obvious." I whisper into his ear. He chuckles and hugs me back. My other siblings stand up and join our group hug.

"So, does little Thee-Thee have his eye on anyone?" I ask playfully. Theo's ears and neck turn scarlet and I immediately know the answer.

"What's his name?" I ask.

"His name is Joey and I'm pretty sure that he likes me too. I'm probably going to ask him out soon." he says, still blushing. I ruffle his hair and he swats my hand away.

I guess I'm going to have to play matchmaker.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So, that was a sneak peak for the soon-to-be (maybe) sequel! Comment down below if you want this to become a real thing! Don't worry, I'll Wait for You is not over yet! We've still got at least 10 more chapters left.

QOTD: Least favorite restaurant?

AOTD: Taco Bell. (If you don't know what Taco Bell is, just think of a dingy, dimly lit restaurant with semi-good food that will make you have diarrhea for hours.)

Thank you guys so much for everything!

P.S. I'm updating because we went into town where I have cell reception.