The Party

(Dipper and Pacifica's party outfits are somewhere on here)
~~~~
Dipper's POV
I pull up to the Northwest's house, and see they other cars there. I guess Pacifica must've been waiting, because as soon as I stepped out, she came running out.
"Dipper! You're here!" she exclaims.
"We made a promise , didn't we?" I chuckle.
She laughs too. She grabs my arm and pulls me inside.
"Mabel came with Candy and Grenda, so you don't need to worry about her." I tell her.
Pacifica tugs on my arm.
"Let's go dancing!" she yells over the music.
We dance for a while, until a slow-ish song comes on (play the music).
Girls and guys partner up and dance. Pacifica turns to me. I scratch my neck awkwardly.
"Would you like to dance, my lady?" I ask her in a weird accent.
"I would be delighted, good sir." she says equally weirdly.
She places her arms around my neck, and I place my hands on her waist.
At the end of the song, she gives me a quick peck on the cheek. But, before I can say something, she turns to the others,
"Ok, everyone. Let's go to the living room to play games." she yells.
We file down to her living room, where we sit in a circle, Pacifica on my right, and Candy on my left. We start to play a spin the bottle/truth or dare mashup.
Wendy spins the bottle, and it lands on Grenda.
"Grenda, truth or dare?" Wendy asks.
"Truth." she says.
"So what's up with you and Marius?" she asks.
"Well, nothing much. Just your average relationship, I guess." she answers.
Grenda's voice has evened out over the years. Now she sounds like any other 17 year old girl.
Grenda spins the bottle, and it lands on Candy.
"Candy, truth or dare?"
"Dare."
"I dare you to... hug Dipper!" Grenda exclaims.
I whip my head around at the sound of my name. Candy reaches over me, and hugs me tight. She releases quickly. Out of the corner of my eye, I can see that she's bright red. She looks like she has a crush on me. I don't know how I feel about that. I like Pacifica...
Candy spins the bottle and it lands on me. A wave of cold blood rushes through me. (You know that feeling you get when you get scared, or embarrassed, or when you get in trouble at school.)
"Dipper, truth or dare?" Candy whispers.
"Um..." I stutter. Think, Dipper!
"Truth." I decide.
"Who do you like?" Candy giggles.
I think for a moment.
"Pacifica." I whisper.
Candy looks shocked for a moment, but then a tear escapes her eye. She runs out of the living room into the bathroom.
Mabel and Grenda turn to me, angry scowls on their faces.
"HOW DUMB CAN YOU BE?!" Mabel screams at me.
"I... I..." I can't even form words.
"SHE'S BEEN HINTING AT YOU FOR MONTHS NOW! DID YOU NOT NOTICE?!" Mabel yells.
Grenda leans over and places her hand on my arm.
"Dipper," she whispers "I think you should go apologize to her. I'm not saying you should instantly like her back, but she really needs one."
I'm stunned, for two reasons.
1) Candy likes me
2) Mabel was the one shouting, not Grenda. Grenda's always the shouter.
I stand up and go to the bathroom, and I see...
~~~~
Dun dun dun! A cliffy! You probably hate me now... Sorry not sorry.
-Hal 😘