Jealousy?

So, before I start, I want to thank y'all. Ever since Wednesday or so, I've been getting 100-200 reads per night. That makes a huge impact on my life. I've never been that popular, and I can barely get 20 likes on an Instagram post, maybe 13 likes at the least, even though I have about 100 followers. This means a lot to me, and your reads mean even more. Ok, enough sappiness. You came here to read, right?
Pacifica's POV
~~~~
I close my locker, only to see the most annoying person in the world: Jonas. Just because we have every class together, he thinks that it's all right to tease me about every little thing; the clothes I wear, the way my makeup's been done, how my hair looks, I could list all the things he teases me about, but we'd be here all day. What makes it even worse is that he likes me. Like he like likes me. It's creepy. I hate him, but he can't seem to take a hint. I roll my eyes.
"What now, Jonas?" I ask.
"Didja get the teddy bear and roses I sent you?" he asks.
"Yes, and when I did, I shredded the teddy bear with a weed whacker, and put the roses down the garbage disposal." I say. He looks shocked, his eyes wide and his mouth hanging open. I saunter off, smirking the whole way.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hey Dip-" I start, but don't finish my sentence when I see Candy at Dipper's locker, talking to him. Jealousy courses through my veins, making my blurry and tinted red around the edges. I duck behind the kid whose locker is next to Dipper's.
"Hey!" he protests.
"Shh! Don't move, your life depends on it." I hiss. I strain to hear Dipper and Candy's conversation. I know, I know. Eavesdropping, really Pacifica. That's shallow. I can tell that's what you're thinking. But hey, if the boy you liked was talking to the girl that also liked him, wouldn't be the least bit suspicious of what they're saying?
Candy trails her finger down Dipper's chest. Man, if she's trying to be seductive, she's failing. Dipper just looks uncomfortable. I stifle a laugh.
"Dipper, wanna come to the park with me? I'm afraid if I go alone, I'll get jumped." she says, batting her eyelashes.
"What time?" Dipper asks. He cannot be serious! I feel my face get hot, but I don't know why. Jealousy, a little voice sings in the back of my mind.
"Right after school" Candy says.
"Hmm... Well, people usually don't get jumped in broad daylight, so it seems like you don't need my protection. Even if you did get jumped, I'm sure you can run, or something. So, I'm gonna have to pass." Dipper deadpans. Candy looks stunned, as if it took her all day to think of that excuse, and she thought it would work.
"But, Dipper!" Candy whines.
"Look, Candy. I need to go. I have to meet Pacifica at her locker in a few minutes, so I have to go." he says. Meet Pacifica... I'm awakened by this, and I shoot out from behind the kid.
"Thanks." I mutter as I zoom past. I make it to my locker with about 20 seconds to spare. I pull out my phone and pretend to be scrolling through my Instagram feed, when Dipper walks up.
"Well, there you are." I say, trying to act nonchalant. Dipper looks embarrassed.
"Oh, sorry got held up." he says.
"That's all right. Ready to go?"
"Yeah." With that, we walk outside. I see some guys checking me out, and I guess Dipper sees them too, because he slips his arm around my shoulder. I try to keep from smiling, but fail miserably. We get in his car, and when we drive off, the sun hits his face for a brief moment, and in that moment, I realize that with every passing second, I'm falling deeper and deeper in love with this boy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So, a little Dipcifica action for ya! I tried to write as much as I could. I think this was the hardest chapter to write because I couldn't think of anything for Candy to say when she was 'flirting' with Dipper. Thank you guys so so much, and I'll see you when I see you. Bye!
-Hal😘