Date night

Their date outfits are somewhere on here.
Dipper's POV
~~~~
Well, here goes nothing...
I unlock my phone and text Pacifica:
To: Pacifica 👸👄👗✨
Hey, wanna go get some coffee and then go see a movie? I'll pick you up.

From: Pacifica 👸👄👗✨
Yeah! Sure! What time?

To: Pacifica 👸👄👗✨
About 5:00, if that's ok with you?

From: Pacifica 👸👄👗✨
OK. See ya soon!
******************
I pull up to her house and knock on her door. The door flies open to see a very happy Pacifica.
"Hey, Dipper!" she says.
"Hey, Pacifica, ready to go?" I ask.
"Yeah. Let's go!"
I grab her hand, and she surprisingly doesn't pull it away. We walk to the car, and I hold open the door for her. We drive to Starbucks.
"Hey I know this trick. When ordering your drink, give them a fake name, like Jimmy Fallon. When they call your name, people will freak out" Pacifica explains.
I laugh. When we go to order, Pacifica's name is Khloe Kardashian, and my name is Justin Bieber. When our names were called, the whole cafe exploded into shouts. Pacifica looked over at me, surprised.
"We should probably leave before they realize that Khloe and Justin aren't here..." she says.
"Yeah... That'd probably be best." I reply. We exit Starbucks and head over to the movie theater. We watch The Notebook. Pacifica starts crying, and hold her against my chest.
"Shh. It's only a movie." I coo.
"But it's so sweet! He read the diary to her!" she sobs.
After the movie, Pacifica turns to me.
"Do I look like I've been crying?" she asks.
"No. Did you wear water-proof makeup tonight?"
"Yeah. Just in case..." she laughs.
I drive her home and walk her to the door. She laughs and smirks.
"Such the gentleman tonight, aren't we?" she teases.
"Well, momma didn't raise no poor-mannered fool" I tease back. She knocks on the door, and her mother opens it. When she sees me and Pacifica together, a huge smile breaks on her face.
"Aww!" she coos. "You both look adorable!"
I feel my neck and ears heating up.
"Moooooom! Stop!" Pacifica begs. I look over at her and see that she's blushing. Pacifica's mom turns to me.
"Well, thank you, Dipper. I'm glad you're not "too cool" to walk my daughter to the door. You're very polite." Mrs. Nothwest praises.
"Well, my mother would have my head if I was ever disrespectful." I say.
She chuckles.
"Well, I'm glad that there are still polite people in this world."
"Well, Mrs. and Miss Northwest, I need to get going." I say.
Pacifica waves, and so does her mom.
"Bye, Dipper!" they both call after me. I turn around and wave back.
Today was a good day.
~~~~
Hey guys! Sorry if this update is so late! This week was the last week of finals, so I didn't have time to update. So, almost 700 reads?! What is that?! I'm so happy that so many people like this story! I love all of you so so much, and I hope you have a FANTASTIC day. Bye!
-Hal😘