Whoa, Baby!

So, yeah, that's me, attempting to take a selfie... #noob
There's an important author's note at the end, you might want to read it...
Pacifica's POV
[Six months after marriage.]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hold the test in my trembling hands, not daring to open my eyes and see disappointment. It beeps, and I run out of the bathroom into Dipper's loving arms.

"What did it say?" he asks gently. I shrug my shoulders and shove the test at him. He flips it over and reads it. He's silent for a moment. Tears form in his eyes. He gently gives me back the test and I read it. (+). We might be parents. Dipper pushes me back into the bathroom and makes me take three more tests. They're all (+). I let a sob escape my lips, and Dipper pulls me to him.

"Don't be sad. You'll be the best mother ever." he assures me.

"I'm not sad, I'm happy! I'm just a little overwhelmed." I say, sobbing into his chest. I feel his own tears sinking into my hair. I hate that stupid stereotype that guys can't cry. I think that it's stupid and sexist and just plain irrational. We all cry. It's a part of life. In our case, we just made one, or two, or three, or four, or five! The list can go on and on!

After crying a few more minutes, I stand up and brush myself off. I place my hands on my still-flat stomach, where an embryo is forming, and in a few short months, I will be able to hold him or her in my arms.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[two months later]
I stand by the window, absentmindedly stroking the little bump that's slowly forming every day. I feel a pair of strong arms wrap around my ribcage, covering my hands with his own. He removes his hands and starts to stroke the little bump. We stand like that for a while, until Teddy comes bounding in. He barks. I turn to Dipper.

"I think we need to talk to him about the baby." I say. He nods and goes over to sit on the couch. I pick up Teddy's tiny frame and place him on my lap.

"Teddy." I say, and he turns to look at me "Mommy's going to have a little baby boy or girl running around here real soon. When they get here, you're going to have to be very careful. They are very fragile. Just because we'll be spending most of our time with the baby, that doesn't mean we love you any less." I explain to the puppy, stroking his soft, soft chin. He stands up and licks my cheek, then goes bounding off again. I laugh.

My little family is going to expand a little bit!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if this chapter was kinda short, but know you got what you've been asking for a long time.
Important author's note: You can now contact me! My instagram name is hallie_lou_books just like on here. That's all!
I love you guys so so much, and thank you all. I'll see you when I see you. Bye!
-Hallie 😘