15

"Why does your "vision" sound like Jarvis?" I asked

"We reconfigured Jarvis' matrix to create something new " Bruce answered.

"I think I've had my fill of new" Pietro said. "You think I'm a child of Ultron?" Vision asked to no one in particular.

"You're not?" Clint asked. "I am not Jarvis. I am not Ultron. I am. . . I am" He said.

"I looked in your head and saw annihilation" Wanda said. I looked over at her and she was looking down not making eye contact with anyone.

"Look again" he smiled. "Yeah, her seal of approval means jack to me!" Banner yelled. I knew he was scared. With Natasha gone right now, he must've been stressed. We all are and for what's going to happen.

I mean we are going to have to fight him and his army we all knew that.

"Their powers. . " he said and looked at the twins. "The horror in our heads. Ultron himself. They all came from the Mind Stone, and they're nothing to what it can unleash. But with it on our side. . ." He trailed off.

"Is it? Are you? On our side?" Steve said looking around to everyone.

"I don't think it's that simple" Vision said, "Well it better get real simple, real soon" Steve said, he was worried about the infinity stones. We only knew where 3 were. The other 3? Who knew, and Thor told me, in private that another group has one, but they want to protect the Galaxy so we are safe there.

But who is collecting all of them? We didn't know and we wanted to, I just wanted this to be over.

"I am on the side of life. Ultron isn't, He will end it all" Vision said.

"What's he waiting for?" I asked. "You" He said and looked at all of us. I noticed he looked at Wanda a little longer. She smiled.

"Where?" Pietro asked.

"Sokovia"

I grabbed Pietro's hand and held it tight. "He's got Nat there to" Steve said.

"If we're wrong about you. . . if you're the monster Ultron made you to be. . ." I said.

"What will you do?" He said looking at me. "I don't want you to kill Ultron, he's unique. And he's in pain. But that pain will be rolled over the earth, so he must be destroyed. Every form he's built, every trace of him in the net, we have to act now. And none of us can do it with out the others" he said, then paused before continuing

"Maybe I am a monster, but I don't think I'd know if I were one. I'm not what you are, or what you intended for me to be. So there may not be a way for you to trust me but we need to go" he said,

"3 minutes, get what you need" Steve said,

Then while Vision was walking out of the room he lifted up Thor's hammer, we all stood there. Trying to comprehend what had just happened.

Thor took it and stood there awkwardly, "let's go!" He said quietly before we all walked out.

I ran to my room. I put on my new black catsuit. It was for emergencies. It had extra ammo pockets and more gun holsters. I put my hair into a pony tail and grabbed more electricity chips, and new weapons Tony designed. They were electric knifes really in a simple way to describe them.

Let's do this.