6

STILL 3RD PERSON POV:

"We were trapped for two days. Every effort to save us, every shift in the bricks, I think, this will set it off, we wait two days for Tony Stark to kill us" Wanda said angry and sad reliving the memory.

"I know what they are, I wondered why only you two survived Strucker's experiments. We'll make it right. You and I can hurt them, but you will tear them apart from the inside." Ultron said and the twins both smiled.

Waiting for the day they could get revenge.

Except deep down, Pietro was still worried about Kyla and had a feeling Ultron was lying. But he was going to do his best to protect her.

KYLA'S POV:

"He's all over the globe, robotics lab, weapons facilities, jet propulsion labs. . . Reports of a metal man, or men coming in and emptying the place" I said.

I looked up from the tablet and Steve walked over to me. "Fatalities?" He asked.

"Only when engaged. Guys mostly left in a fugue state going on about old memories, fears and something to fast to see" I said.

"Well now we know the Maximoff's are working with him, it makes sense, they have someone in common" Thor said and looked to Tony.

"Not anymore" Tony said. We all knew they had Tony in common but he refused to believe it.

I found another article the guys would all like to see.

I put it up I front of us. "What's this?" Steve asked.

"A message." Tony said, "Ultron killed Strucker. And he did a Bansky at the crime scene, just for us." Banner said,

The word 'Peace' was written over Strucker's head in his own blood.

"Why send a message when you've just given a speech? Strucker knew something that Ultron wanted us to miss." Tony said.

I looked for him under files but nothing was there. "Everything on him has been erased." I said, it was making everything 100 times more difficult without the internet

"Not everything. Known associates?" Tony asked and I found a few.

"Yeah all of them are horrible." I said, "give me the tablet for a second." I handed it to him and then a picture of a man came up on screen.

"From back in the day, He operates off the African coast, black market arms. There are conventions, all right? You meet people, I didn't sell him anything. He was always talking about finding something new, a game changer. It was all very "Ahab" Tony said.

"This?" I asked pointing to that symbol.

"A tattoo?" Banner tried to answer.

"Those are tattoos, that is a brand." Thor said.

Everyone was kinda surprised at his knowledge but moved past it.

Bruce began looking up what it could mean, I grabbed the tablet back and held it in hand ready to search.

"Oh yeah, it's a word in the African dialogue meaning thief, in a much less friendly way."

"What dialect" Steve asked. He was a little bit on edge and I knew why. The word that appeared on the screen in front of Bruce.

"Wakanando, W-, Wakanda" he spit out and I looked back at the boys.

"I thought your dad got the last of it" Steve said to Tony.

"I don't follow, what comes out of Wakanda?" Bruce asked. "The strongest metal in the world" I said and we all looked down to the shield, then back at me

Everyone looked at me. "What I do my research?" I said.

"Where is this guy now?" Tony asked.

"On the coast of Africa, I just programmed the directions into the quinjet so we need to go now." I said.

I ran to my room and put on my suit. It was exactly like Natasha's but I had less weapons on my utility belt. And more pockets on the legs but sometimes that made it uncomfortable to wear because all the zippers .

I only had one gun on my belt. Then one by my ankle. A little gun that shoots a grappling hook, extra ammunition, round little chips, and when you threw them they light up with electricity. And a knife that I never used.

---

Once we were on the ship Natasha, Clint, and I were to take out guards. Bruce was on the ship while the others took out Ultron and the twins.

We took everyone out very easily on the first decks because they didn't expect us and once we were done we walked inside.

I immediately saw all 6 of them. Thor, Tony, Steve and across from them Ultron and the twins on a metal balcony talking, but I knew it wasn't going to stay like that.