14

"What the hell are you. . . " Clint said. "Just be ready I'm sending the package to you" I said.

"How do you wish me to take it?" He asked. "Uhh, you might wish you haven't asked that" I said and sat on it cutting off the attached wires.

"Please. Don't do this." He said,

"What choice do we have?" Natasha said, "I lost him, he's heading back to you!" Steve yelled. I pushed the cradle out then jumped onto it while it landed inside the jet.

Nat put a bomb in the truck then ran to it.

I looked back and she wasn't there.

"Nat?!" I yelled.

"Cap, do you have eyes on Nat?" I asked

"If you have the package get it to Stark!" He yelled, the twins weren't in the jet anymore either

I looked down and they were all trying to stop a train.

"Nat?" I said through the earpiece but she didn't answer.

We had to look past how Natasha was gone and continue looking for Ultron. We had the body builder machine thing but now we needed to figure out what to do with it.

It had the stone inside which meant it needed to be taken care of properly because if it turned into another Ultron, the world we be destroyed and the human race would become extinct.

---

I was with everyone else when we found Banner and Stark arguing of what to upload into the device.

"I'm only going to say this once" Steve said,

"How about nonce?" Tony said sarcastically.

"Shut it down" I said.

"Nope, not going to happen" he said and stepped closer.

"You don't know what you're doing?" Steve said, "And you do? She's not in your head?" Bruce said.

"I know you're angry" Wanda said.

No, we're way past that, I could choke the life out of you and not change a shade" he said and grabbed her.

"Banner, after everything that's happened. . . ." I said stepping closer. I knew he was a step away from turning into the hulk.

"That's nothing compared to what's coming" he said, emphasizing the word nothing.

"You don't know what's in there that creature. . ." Steve said.

"I'm re-routing the upload" Stark said.

"Pietro, might wanna take care of it?" I said and he quickly untwisted all the tubes.

He was by my side right after. Bruce let go of Wanda and Thor jumped on top of the machine.

He held his hammer up and then struck the case with lighting. We were to busy arguing we didn't see him come in.

The machine was opened and a red looking person jumped out. Pushing me and Pietro to the floor

I was half on Pietro and my legs were sprawled out on the floor. I stood up and ran into the room.

The red man thing was starring out the window. Or looking at his reflection, probably that. I thought and I heard Wanda laugh.

I looked over and she was already looking at me. "Sorry" she said. Damn right, don't read my mind unless it's necessary. Now I felt odd knowing she could be in there at anytime.

"I'm sorry. . . that was odd. Thank you" he said and a cape and clothes appeared on him. "What the heck?" I said and leaned against Pietro's arm.

"You helped create this?" Clint asked looking at Thor. "I've had a vision. A whirlpool that sucks in all hope of life and it's center is that"

Thor said and raised his arm to the gem at the center of its forehead.

"What, the gem?" Pietro asked.

"It's the mind stone. It's one of the 6 infinity stones. The greatest power in all the universe, unparalleled in its destructive capabilities." Thor answered.

"Then why would you bring it to. . .-"

"Because Stark is right. We cannot defeat Ultron, not alone." Thor said.