Chapter 6: Let's follow him

Start from the beginning

"He's from school then?"

I nodded.

"WHO?!"

"Don't say anything out loud OK?"

She nodded and looked at me with pleading eyes.

"It was Natsu"
.
.
.
.
.
.

She then started laughing like crazy with tears forming on her eyes.

(A/N: End of texting)

"I'm not kidding! It was him" I said trying to get her to stop.

"What's wrong with you Shrimp?" Asked Gajeel looking confuses at the two of us. The table was lookin at us too.

"Nice joke Lu, I almost believed it" she said calming down.

"I'll prove it. I'm planning on following him after school. Wanna come?" I said with a serious fence and she nodded.

"You sure it was him?" She asked a little more serious

"Yep, he told me. I didn't recognized him at firts but he gave me some clues and I saw his hair and it just clicked"

"Ok. Let's follow him after school then" she said and I nodded.

Our friend's just sat there looking at us confused.

"I'll tell you guys soon." I said to them and they nodded unsure of what to expect.

Time skip

-After school-

Me and Levy where at the school gates waiting for Natsu to come out. It won't be hard to spot him.

"There he is Lu-chan" Levy whispered to me.

I looked over and saw him walking on the side walk.

"Why is he walking? He has a car" I said to myself but Levy heard.

"Maybe he lives nearby." She said.

We started to follow him.

He was just walking around and stopped in front of what I assume was his house and entered. We just stood outside waiting for him to come out.

A few minutes later he came out with different clothes. He was wearing a dark red shirt, sweatpants and the scarf from yesterday. His hair was also really spiked up with a side of his bangs pulled upwoards. He was also carrying a bag. We started following him again to see where he was going.

"He looks really different without his glasses and the sweater vest and stuff." Said Levy staring at him in awe. 'Why do I feel weird. Like something stabbed me. Am I jel- No it can't be.'

I shook that thought off and continued to follow him.

Natsu's POV~

I was heading to my swimming class which I was kinda forced to join. The coach named Aquarius works with my martial arts teacher who told me that swimming would help me build up some strength or something like that to prepare me for my competition on tomorrow.

But on my way there I felt like I was being followed. I stopped and looked around me. 'Don't see anyone' I just kept walking and reached the pool.