Part Twenty-One

[A/N: This chapter is two chapters in one which is why the POVs are a bit jumpy.]

- Alli's POV -

'Taehyung is dating who?!' I yelled at my laptop screen. I had signed up to receive emails about BTS just to keep up with what they were doing after they debuted to show support, I had been meaning to unsubscribe but it just hadn't crossed my mind to do so.

'Honey, what's wrong?' My mom yelled from the bottom of the staircase, I shuffled around on my bed realising I had yelled really loud.

'Nothing, mom! Nothing's wrong!' I yelled back obviously lying.

'Okay then!' My mom yelled, I could tell in her voice that she knew something was up but she didn't want to pry. Sometimes I wish she did though, I could do with her support but I couldn't tell her. My parents would never trust me again if they found out that I've had a boyfriend for the past two years.

My heart was sinking fast at the articles of Taehyung with that pizzeria fan. The photos attached were of him and the girl, they had been taken through the window most likely by a fan. I was in the photo as well but on the other side of Taehyung, out of sight like I didn't exist.

'These articles are so wrong!' I whispered in anger, trying not to yell, 'this just can't be right.'

I wanted to deny everything, I was denying everything but I still had the feeling that it could be true. He might have realised he liked her and just- no!! It's not true!

As I stared at the article I came to realisation that moving was probably the best thing right now, I would stay out of all the drama going on here and have a fresh new start without Taehyung. But then there's Taesung, I want to stay here with him.

Everything was just annoying.

I closed my laptop and sunk beneath my pillows, I was caving in and just wanted to sleep. My phone continuously vibrating against my wooden desk was driving me mad, I stood up in a huff and grabbed my phone.

Incoming call: Unknown Number

- Taehyung's POV -

'I need to talk to her.' I said as I stared Jin in the eyes, I had pulled him out the back of the entertainment building to talk to him.

'Don't you think you should just forget about her now?' He scoffed and avoided my glare, 'she's already moved on and you obviously can't figure out your feelings for her.'

I aggressively ran my fingers through my hair in frustration before I pulled out the ring from my pocket.

'Look!'

'What is it.' Jin stated as he folded his arms and looked off into the distance. I pushed the ring into his view, his body language shifted uncomfortably and he avoided the ring once more.

'Is that for your new girlfriend?'

I dropped the ring back into my pocket and sighed loudly, 'No! It's for Alli!'

Jin clenched his jaw, 'So you have figured out your feelings, huh?'

'I don't-'

'Don't say you don't know! Your time has already run out!' Jin yelled as he left and went back into the practise room, Yoongi who was napping against the wall outside during break shot awake and confused, he was out here before us for the fresh air and warm sun.

'W-what happened?!' Yoongi said as he heard the door slam behind Jin.

I forced myself to perk up, 'Nothing!' I did my famous grin, Yoongi yawned and stretched before standing back up and going inside. I sighed deeply and thought about this thoroughly.