Part Seventeen

- Taehyung's POV -

I woke up earlier than I should have. I just wanted more time to think.

I have a girlfriend? A girlfriend...

'Taehyung,' Jin mumbled, 'go to sleep.' He mumbled again and rolled over on his bed.

I checked my phone, it was 5:36am.

Too early.

I groaned and rolled over, still glaring at my phone. No photos, no messages, nothing of her existed on my phone, but why?

I slipped my phone under my pillow and drifted back to sleep before being awoken three hours later.

'Taehyung! Get up!' Jin yelled as he leaned onto my bed and shook me.

'You told me to go back to sleep...' I mumbled and pulled the blanket over my head.

'Well, you gotta get up now! Your doctor check up is soon, you need to go early.' He yanked the blanket off me and pushed me to get up. I opened my eyes and exhaled, pushing myself up from the comfort of my bed.

Jin grabbed a coat and slipped it on, I checked my phone, 8:10am.

I didn't even bother showering, I was clean anyway. I slipped on a white OBEY shirt and a pair of faded blue skinny jeans, I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed loudly.

'You do remember your own face, right?' Yoongi asked as he walked in the bathroom with a towel.

'Yeah, but I forgot you looked this bad in the morning.' I joked and let out a small laugh, he looked at me dead in the eye with a straight face, guilting me to shut up.

'I'll just leave then....' I said as I quickly scrambled out of the bathroom, Yoongi slammed the door behind me and I heard the shower run.

'You ready?' Jin asked, he was leaning against the door with his keys around his finger.

'Are you coming?' I asked as I slipped on a light jacket.

'Well, yeah, I'm taking you.' He forced a smile and gestured for me to hurry up.

'I thought manager-nim had a driver to take me?'

Jin looked at me with a straight face, 'I am your driver. Now come on, let's go!' He smiled and opened the dorm door.

'Alright then.' I sighed and walked down the hallway and out to Jin's truck with him following behind. I could feel his eyes burning my back, something was up with him but I couldn't figure out why.

The whole way there it was silence, nothing but silence. No radio, no talking, just the silent air between us and the hum of the engine.

'Alright, we're here.' Jin said as we pulled up to the hospital. I unbuckled my seatbelt and got out, noticing that Jin didn't have his seatbelt on. I gave him a confused look, thank goodness he didn't question me about it, I didn't want to have him getting angry at me. He was already weird enough.

'You're coming in?' I asked as we walked towards the automatic doors.

'For your support.' He said simply, without making eye contact with me.

The doors pushed open and the warm air embraced us.

'Kim Taehyung?' A nurse said as she walked towards us, I nodded and walked towards her at the rexeption.

'You're early,' she smiled and tapped her pen at the clock, 'but the doctor isn't seeing anyone right now and said he can take you in early.'

I smiled in her direction and walked the way she gestured, 'Thank you.'