Chapter SEVEN

~-With Matthieu-~

The pocher Matthieu had shot six months prior charged at him. With little to no effort, the angry Canadian swung his hockey stick under the charger. The pocher gasped as he toppled over, then grunted when his head bashed right into a thick tree truck. Once he hit the ground, his eyes dulled and his chest stopped rising.

The other man with the gun stumbled back in surprise, his crooked nose bleeding. So his blood is on my fridge. Matthieu thought, darting towards the gunman, his hockey stick ready to swing. This gunman dodged the swing, then kicked from his place on the ground, taking the blonde to the ground.

"Kuma!" Matthieu shouted when the taller man was on top of him with a knife at his throat. The large polar bear roared, lunging out of the bushes, taking the attackers arm in his mouth. The man cried out, trying to pry his arm free. While that was going on, an arm hooked around Mattheiu's neck, then yanked him to his feet. The Canadian gagged, grasping at the arm. This angered Kuma. The bear bit down harder on the arm, blood pouring into his mouth, then yanked, tearing the arm from the torso. The man screamed in agony as he dropped his knife and grasped his bleeding stump.

Matthieu glared at his sunglasses, broken on the ground. "You bastard... First, you hurt (Name), then you brake my favorite shades." He grumbled. The hunter, with his unusual strength, snatched the man's arm and tossed him over his shoulder. The grounded man groaned, the air knocked out of him. "I ain't done either. Kuma, get the bitch away from (Name)." The white bear nodded, trotting off to do as told.

"(Name), keep your eyes closed!" Mattheiu called, pulling out his knife. He pulled the gasping man to his feet and slammed him into a tree. "Now, what's your name, just so I don't have to get calling you bastard or asswipe until you're bled out on my forest floor." He grinned, trailing the blade against the other man's neck.

When Mattheiu didn't receive an answer, he yanked towards himself, then bashed the man against the tree again. "K-Kevin!" He sputtered between coughs.

The Canadian smirked. "Now, that wasn't so hard, was it, Kevin?" He slashed the knife across Kevin's chest, bringing the red-head to cry out. "Hurts, doesn't it?" He raised his fist, then right-hooked Kevin.

Kevin collapsed to his knees, tears in his wide eyes. "Oh, god, please don't kill me! I have a wife! A-and kids that I-I have to take care of!" He pleaded, staring up at Mattheiu for any hint of mercy.

Mattheiu raised a brow, then sighed. Kevin relaxed in relief. "Shoulda thought of that before hurting some girl ya don't even know." The redhead glanced up at the blonde, confused, then his eyes shot wide open and he gagged when his throat was slit. Matthieu picked up the nearest gun, then turned to the now armless man and pressed the barrel to his head. "Hey, buddy. You did realize you wouldn't make it out of this alive, right?" He asked before pulling the trigger. He hardly reacted at the BANG or when blood sprayed all over his torso.

"Get your stupid bear away from me or I'll slit her throat!" Sarah screamed. At this, the Canadian whipped around. The blonde woman had your neck tucked in her arm, dragging you backwards a with her into a tree with a blade pressed to your jaw. You whimpered, tears escaping your tightly shut eyes. Blood trickled down from where the blade scraped against your skin, and Matthieu boiled inside.

The man rolled his head, popping his neck as he advanced your way. "Nope." He responded, tossing the knife he had at hand.

Sarah screeched as she arched her back and squirmed after the blade sliced through her knife and back. Once you found an opening for you to escape, you leapt forward, then landed on a thick, big ball of soft fur.