Meeting The Gang.

~Jeff's POV~
"Zana!!" I hugged Zana as she sat up gasping. I broke down crying into her shoulder. "Jeff..." I looked up at her. "Y-yes?" She looked into my eyes. "I love you with all my heart." I hugged her tightly once again and whispered "I love you too Zana..."

~Zana's POV~
I looked at Sally after Jeff let me go and I grabbed her into a tight hug. "Thank you..." She started to cry and I hugged her like my own. I rubbed her back to calm her down and it worked. "I missed you Zana." She smiled weakly. "I missed you to princess." I smiled at her back and I stood up. I yawned. "Zana, this is Laughing Jake, BEN, and Hoodie and Masky." I waved at everyone and Laughing Jake hugged me. "Um..?" I hugged him back in shock. "Sorry I was worried. I think everyone was. What you did was impressive!" I blushed slightly at the black and white clown with a long pointy cone nose. "Thank you Laughing Jake." "O Zana my dear, call me LJ if you would please" he took my hand and kissed it lightly and smiled. My face got redder. "O-okay LJ"

~No ones POV~
Zana got to know the rest of the gang as the day grew. They laughed and talked and Zana kicked Jeff's and BEN's ass at Call Of Duty 9 times out of 10. As time pass it was dinner time. Zana was in the middle of a conversion with BEN about the new Tomb Raider and she felt sick. She got up and ran to the Bathroom and got sick in the toilet. Everyone stopped eating as they heard Zana getting sick. Everyone looked worried and Jeff ran to the bathroom to see if she was okay. Zana was holding her stomach and trying to keep her hair away from her face as she puked. Jeff grabbed her long black hair and held it out of the way and rubbed her back. She finally got finished and BEN came in with a wet wash cloth. He held it to her head as she rested her head on the tub. She was as white as a ghost. Jeff put Zana on his lap and BEN got another cloth and wripped her mouth. (XD LOL) Zana passed out and BEN took her from Jeff and carried her bridle style other room and laid her onto her bed. She was sweating badly so he called Jane (she owes BEN when he gave her his backup house. Shh. Don't tell anyone xD) and had Sally come and change her. Once they where done Jane left and Sally went to her room. BEN got a bowl and a cloth and sat with Zana and wripped the sweat off her head.

~Thanm You For The 87 reads! :D okay well bye loves! :*~