Pancakes And Bacon Part 2

I looked at Sally, and was shocked at her words. "Do you really think so?" "O yes Zana! You will make a great mother!" I smiled at Sally as she looked up at me with the biggest smile that I have ever seen. "Thank you." With that we sat down and eat as the others came downstairs.

~Slender's POV~
I woke up with Zana in my head making me wake up for breakfast. This "woman" is not like any other. She might be able to read minds. There is something wrong with her tho. Like she's afraid of something or someone. Like she can't help but to feel like someone was watching her, stalking her, waiting for her. I needed to help her before she finds her full power which could kill Jeff...

~EyeLess Jake's PO~
I ran downstairs to the smell of pancakes and bacon. I love kidneys but pancakes and bacon are my second favorite type of food. I walked into the kitchen and seen Zana. She was beautiful. If Jeff didn't have her then I would of took her. I wanted to touch her and to hold her like she was my own love. I pulled my eyes away from her and sat beside Sally and started to eat.

~Zana's PVO~
I knew EJ was staring at me but someone else was too. I had a strange feeling again. I could feel them. This was not the first time that I have felt these eyes watching me. I looked out the window at were I felt like the eyes where coming from and walked out of the door to see what it was.