Two Days

~End Of Flash Back~
I started to cry. He might of not meant to, but my father would of killed my mother with/without Vamp inside him. I remember after I seen Jeff, I found my father farther into the roods. I took him home and called the police about my mother. I couldn't tell them that a demon made my father do it. They would of thought I was crazy! It has been two years since then but I can't forget it. *sighs* I got up and went to my bathroom. I looked at my reflation and brushed my hair and fixed my makeup. When I was done I went and put on my white skinny jeans with a Ghost Town sweater on, my black and white spiked belt, and I put on my necklace that said PTV. I pit on socks and my high converses. (they go to my knees x3) Then I went and got my iPhone and headphones off my table. I went downstairs and grabbed a donut (yum x3) and a monster. I went out the back door before my father seen me to "play". As I thought of that I walked faster to the woods. I put in my ear buds and listen to Your So Creepy By Ghost Town. I had finished my donut and opened my monster. Damn I love my monsters... I drank some of it and kept walking farther into the woods.

~Jeffs PVO~
Omg she is beautiful. I watched her walk deeper into the woods. He skinny jeans fitted just right in all of the right places. Damn I wanted her. I want her for my own. I want her as my wife and I want her to live with me and away from her deadbeat dad. I watched her walk and I wanted to get closer, to hold her, to kiss her, to love her, and for her to love me back...