To Build A Home~ Part Two

Start from the beginning

A week later, as Jasper and I loaded the rather non-important non-essential boxes into a trailer we'd bought, I was still somewhat stressed about it all. But, of course, Jazzy made sure I was okay. He always did....

Speak and he shall appear.... Backing out of the trailer with a sigh after loading the last box, my husband tugged me into his arms and kissed the top of my head. "Well, darlin', we just have to load the car now.... Then we are quite literally home free...."

Chuckling softly, he tipped my chin as our gazes locked, his eyes now golden once again. "I love you, Alice.... I'll do anything at all for you, darlin'.... I'll go to the ends of the earth for you, or grab the moon, if only you'd ask."

His eyes smoldered lovingly as he dipped me toward the ground and kissed me, bending over my already angled body. "Don't let me ever forget to tell you how much I love you, or how special you are to me.... Remember that, please, darlin'.... Especially now, since I'm having to share you...."

Deepening the kiss, I wrapped my arms around his torso and put my hands in the back pocket of his jeans, keeping him in place as I straightened. "You're not the only one having to share, Jazzy.... And if you think we're going to the Cullen's with them unsure of just who you belong to, let me remind you...." Then I crashed our lips back together as he swept me in to his arms. "Much better...."

"Too bad we still have packing to do, darlin'." Then, he released me with a smirk and blurred out of reach into the trees surrounding our home. He was gonna get it.... He was gonna get it bad.

Pulling clothes off as I ran, I turned on my heel and watched with a giggle as they fluttered to the ground. "Mr. Whitlock, I seem to have lost all my clothes.... Any chance you could help me?!?"

I almost ran smack into him as fast as he stopped. He turned on his heel in slow motion, as if in a trance, before his eyes found mine. "Alice...."

My name was a soft purr on his lips as he tugged me into his arms and bent down as I tiptoed, our lips meeting halfway. After all that time, we were perfect in the art of compromise.

As usual, it didn't take long for that one simple sweet kiss to grow in passion and intensity- just as he pulled away. "Alice...."

Golden eyes met mine, slow to smolder beneath lowered lashes, as his fingers began to work at his buttons. Locking gazes, I easily twined my own fingers with his as his shirt finally blew open in the gentle wind. "Jasper...."

A smile just barely tugged at my lips as I slid my hands up his chest and over his shoulders, pushing his shirt off to the ground. Retracing my path, I unhooked his belt as my own eyes smoldered to obsidian and my hands continued to undress him. "Jasper...."

Stopping me in my tracks, he tipped my chin with an equal small smile as his eyes searched my face, literally sweeping me off my feet into his arms bridal style. "Let's go home, darlin'...."

A light sprinkle fell as he easily carried me towards the house, rain falling from his hair and chin onto my bare skin. Tracing the path of a water droplet along his chest with the tip of my tongue, I purred as a shiver broke over his skin. "Somethin' sexy 'bout the rain, eh, darlin'...?!?"

Pulling away from the crook of his neck, I slyly winked and eased my tongue into his mouth. "There is most definitely something sexy going on here.... Although, I can't exactly say if it's the rain, or my hot Southern stallion...."

His eyes were completely black now, hungry and possessive, as they met mine and a growl shook through his body. "I'll show you something sexy alright, darlin', just you wait and see...."

~000~

Jasper had never once broken any promise he'd made to me, but there was always a first time for everything. That night, as the rain poured and the thunder boomed, I was glad he did.