The Redcoats Are Coming~ Part One

A/N: this chapter is dedicated to my new follower, which for some reason the @ won't work correctly.... Idk what the deal is, buuuttt oookaaay.....

~Jasper POV~

We were restless, moving to Italy 3 years later, still very much in love and very much in the honeymoon stages of our 10 year marriage.

Italy was amazing. The sights, the sounds, the people, the prey... It was a land of enchantment, an undiscovered novelty to me, made all the more perfect with my even more perfect wife.

Watching the rise and fall of her chest with every breath she took, I ran my fingers through her hair with a quiet sigh and pulled her against me. Gently kissing her sensuous, blood red lips, I rolled on top of her with a small smile. "Buongiorno, il mio amore." ((good morning, my love))

"Si anche il, mio amore....... Ti voglio baciare." Her breath was a quiet murmur against my lips as she hooked her thighs around my torso and pulled me flat on top of her. "Ti desidero." ((You as well, my love. I want to kiss you. I want you))

"Not that I don't want you in pleasure beneath me or anything, mio amore, but I had plans for us today..... Not to mention the fact that we've got quite a bit of money to blow......"

Chuckling quietly, I teased my tongue along her lip as it popped into a pout, her fingers tangling into my hair and therefore holding me in place. "I guess I forgot to mention that the agenda for today includes shopping....."

Quick as a bullet, she was out of my embrace, her stark naked, luscious self disappearing into the bathroom. Plopping onto my back with a long exhale, I ran a hand through my hair. That one magic word was all it took!

The faucet turned on, water no doubt sliding along the contours of my wife's body. How I wished I was that water......!

Fluidly rising, I lounged against the doorway a mere second later, the Little Major very evident and not so little anymore as my zipper tightened. "Take a picture, Jazz.... It'll last longer!" Pushing away from the wall with more force than necessary, I stalked into the bathroom with a growl amidst a thud as the wall caved in.

The clear, very see-through shower curtain clung to her body, leaving nothing to the imagination as she pointedly turned to me with a smirk. "Well, cowboy, are you gonna just stand there?!?"

~000~

Despite my plans, it was well into the day when we managed to disentangle from each other and climb out of bed. The sky above us was in hues of pink, orange, and yellow, my wife illuminated in the glow of sunset.

Tucking her into my arms, I pressed my lips lightly to hers and smiled. "I love you, Alice.... You ready, darlin'?!"

"That was a stupid question, Jazz," she giggled against me, pecking my lips before flouncing sexily out of my arms.

Rolling my eyes with a chuckle, I quickly followed after, my long
stride carrying me to her in three steps. Twining our fingers, I led her into town with a smile as pure amusement flickered across her face. There was nothing I wouldn't do for her!

"Jasper," she murmured, eyes wide and innocent as she stared pleadingly up at me, "do you mind if I go my own way for awhile? I have a few things I need to take care of......"

"Promise me you'll be careful, Alice, and that you'll find me for anything and everything......."

After being with no one but her for the last decade, I hated for her to leave my side or my bed or my body, even if only for a short time. Honestly, I was scared shitless..... What if something were to, god forbid it, happen to her?!? What if I wasn't there?