To Build A Home~ Part Two

A/N: this update goes to my loving yet crazy, insane nerdy sister lacyrenaesmith ..... Ig you could say I was saving the best for last, since this is the last chapter.......;);)

"Que sera, sera, my Alice.... Whatever will be, will be...." His voice was soft as he blew out a breath against my earlobe and found my eyes, pulling me head long deeper. "I love you, darlin', so much.... And don't you ever forget or doubt it...."

Shaking my head, I wiggled my nose against his in an Eskimo kiss as he chuckled under his breath and clutched me that much tighter to him. "Que sera, sera....?!?"

He easily heard the question in my own voice and was quick to praise and teach me, like always when it came to learning a new language. "Let me help you with that, darlin'...."

Then his tongue was in my mouth as he rolled and coaxed it into the correct pronunciation. My lips vibrated with his chuckle as he pulled away not long after with a raised brow. "What is with you and learning new languages?!? I thought it was supposed to be natural and easy....?!?"

Rolling my eyes, I used my tongue to lure his back into my mouth as his pants tightened beneath me. "It is supposed to be.... But when you have as great a teacher with as great a method as my Jazzy, you'd understand the sacrifices...."

Gripping my hips, he ground against me as I managed to get re-situated in his lap. "Yeeesss.... As great as that is and all, we do have other things to be doing at the moment, darlin'...."

Sucking my bottom lip between his teeth, his hand wandered over my bare thigh. "Please don't make this any harder than it has to be, darlin'.... There is tonight, after all! No pouting, or the consequences might be rather harsh...."

Pulling away, I blurred across the room and flicked the lock on my door, his arms around me in the next second. "No promises anytime now or anytime in the foreseeable future, cowboy...." Then I found his mouth. "Keep the accent up, cowboy, and we won't be doing anything other than each other for the remainder of the day.... Of that, I am sure."

Then, of course, there was a knock at my door. "Ali, did your husband find you?!?"

Pulling away with a giggle, I blurred to my door and flicked the lock, just barely cracking it open enough to see Kitty with a smirk on her lips. Then, I was folded in to Jasper's arms as he tugged the door open wider with a smirk of his own, chest bare and muscular beneath my hand. "She did, Kitty. She did very much indeed..."

Her eyes bugged out of her head as she quickly connected the dots between my shirtless husband and my skirt inching up my thighs from his hands around my waist. "Oh...! I'll, uh, leave you two alone then.... Sorry for the interruption...."

Jasper untwined from around me and tugged her against his chest with that cocky smirk of his. "No need to apologize, Kitten- it wasn't going as well as I'd hoped, obviously, since my wife isn't stark naked yet...."

Her eyes were the size of saucers as her face flamed and she playfully pushed him back into my arms. "Too. Much. Information. Jasper Whitlock! Too. Much.! I'll, uh, see y'all later...."

His eyes met mine for a beat before he grabbed her hand and kept her from leaving. "Actually, Kitten, Alice has something she needs to tell you.... All of you...." Smiling softly, his hand left hers and found mine as our fingers twined and he kissed my lips. "Don't you, darlin'....?!?"

~000~

There were few things I was sorry for back then, and leaving my girls, without too much of an explanation, was one of them. But, I knew they'd be okay.... After all, they managed just fine without me, didn't they....?!?