Chapter 23

A/N

I can't believe we're winding down from here! Two chapters and we're all over! D:

Don't worry, we still have time to add a little action, but not quite yet! ;D

Enjoy my fans!

I think I'll give you a picture of Michelle here :)

__________________________________________________________________________

Waking up Saturday morning had a strange feeling. It was as if I had been intoxicated, and couldn't recall the night's events. Except I knew exactly what happened, it felt too surreal. It was unfortunate to say that Matt did indeed find out, and was refusing to speak to me. I suspected his thought process was something along the lines of 'she didn't learn her lesson apparently, he's the reason she ended up in so much trouble'. Well did I care? Absolutely not.

The morning flew by. I had been in my room, letting music pulse through my room, and dancing. I wanted to relive last night very much. Could I? Probably not.

My phone went off at one point though.

I was wondering if you would like to come to my house for a little...date tonight?

x Drake

Of course I'll come!

x Kristen

I had no idea how I was going to deal with this one. How would I lie to my parents, get out for a few hours, and make it back before they worried? Well, Matt would probably figure it out and ruin my plans.

I decided to get dressed around lunch time, because I was tired of wearing PJ's. White skinny jeans, black platform heels, silver bra, black curtain. Perfect.

Going through instagram, there were plenty of pictures from Homecoming. I had plenty uploaded myself, but there were people taking pictures of other couples, posting them online, and I did find several of myself.

There wasn't really going to be much to do today, so I lounged around, watching TV, eating, blogging, eating, etc.

Around five-thirty, I decided to go over to Drake's. Why not?

I got my keys and made way for my car, where I was stopped by Matt.

"Where do you think you're going?" he smirked.

"I'm going out, now please get out of my way."

"You're going to see Drake aren't you?" how did he know?

"My personal life is none of your business."

"You're not allowed to go."

"Excuse me?" Was he my mother? No. I was a high school girl, I can take care of myself.

"You heard me."

"And why am I not allowed to go?" I smiled, poison dripping from each word.

"Because that asshole doesn't belong around my sister. He's a bad influence, and ruining your life. I don't get why you can't see that. He's the reason you got intoxicated at the first party you went to."

"Actually it was the second."

"Whatever, that's not the point."

"What makes you think you can control who I'm allowed to be with? Let me ask you something Matt, when you date somebody I don't like, do I ever stop you from seeing her? No, I don't. Even though I may dislike her, I don't decide if you can see her or not. You owe the same to me."