Chapter 15

A/N

Oh my god, only 9 chapters to go! D: well, I have the epilogue to work with...that's gonna take some work I suppose...oh well.....shame.... :D

I swear, I've written more party scenes than anything else in this book. They're fun though, and they provide a like to the next event, and besides, this party is really important. xD

___________________________________________________________________________

*Kristen pov*

For the next three days, Kim and I planned for the party. Mom and dad left on Thursday, so we ended up skipping school on Thursday to do our last minute decorating. Hayden and Ryan skipped school with us to move furniture, even though they bitched the whole time.

When Friday arrived, Kim and I skipped school to do some last minute preparing, relax, and put ourselves together for the party. It was quite interesting.

We started getting ready around 4:00. That gave us four hours to get ready, and thirty minutes to set up with the rest of the crew. Kim ordered the catering, bartenders, and DJ's for the party on Thursday. Kameron and Noah would arrive around 7:30, giving them an hour to prepare. The bartender was from a local club, called The Pulse, which was actually where Kameron and Noah DJ'ed a lot.

Kim decided to shower first, leaving me to watch TV for a while and mentally prepare myself for tonight. The plan was for me to give a gentle/sweetheart vibe tonight. My 'boyfriend' would be Hayden. Hopefully, Cooper and Ryanne didn't show up. Although, I suspected Ryanne would show up, because it was likely she would be coming with Drake. I was mostly concerned about Cooper though, because I knew he would attempt to rape me if he got the chance, which is why Kim, Hayden, and Ryan promised to do their best at not leaving me alone, even though I wanted some alone time at this party.

When Kim came out, she was in her PJ's so I took my shower. It was fairly quick though, because I wanted to be dressed by this time.

When I got out, Kim was ready to go and help me.

"Alright hun, you ready to get this dress on?" Kim asked, smirking. She knew I wasn't thrilled about the floor length dress, even though the side was cut, exposing one of my legs.

Kim helped me get the dress on, and the heels. I managed to fit gel pads in the shoes so I wouldn't have to kick them off halfway through the party.

"Would you like to do make-up or hair first?" Kim asked.

"I don't know, depends what you're doing to my hair."

"I was going to curl it." I recoiled slightly.

"Um, no thanks," I hated curling my hair, it was ugly, "I'd rather straighten it."

"Fine..." she groaned, "I'll do that first then, so your hair doesn't frizz on me."

I sat there in a chair, and watched in the mirror as Kim blew dry my hair, then straightened it. Would I be able to pull off the gentle vibe?

"Alright dollface, let's do your make-up."

I watched as Kim pulled out a variety of cosmetics. She applied a light shade of foundation, then liquid glitter, followed by mascara, and a soft amount of eyeliner. There wasn't enough to make me look dark, but it was a little harsher than I thought.

"Honey, you've got to relax your face, otherwise you're going to look uptight and dark." Kim finally said, annoyed. I relaxed my facial muscles, and surprisingly, Kim was right.

"Now, let's get you some jewelry." She pulled out my dangling diamond earrings, a diamond necklace, and a silver ring (band) that was a gift from one of my grandma's.