Chapter 14

A/N

So I can't believe I only have 10 chapter left! *cries* I'm going to miss these characters so much when I finish...oh well, the ending will be good :)

And finally in this chapter, we have a little good news :)

Pic will be of Aaron, because I have extra, plus I feel like adding one :p

___________________________________________________________________________

*Kim pov*

I got Kristen home on Monday, and told her to stay home on Tuesday. I didn't stay with her though, because the school probably didn't like me missing so much school. I hoped she would be responsible home alone.

When school ended that day, I made straight for Kristen's house to check up on her. She was in the living room watching TV in her PJ's.

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

"I'm doing better...I'm not scared anymore, just kind of sad still."

"Well that's good, and I've got good news for you."

"What could that be?" she asked, shutting off the TV.

"We're planning the Haynes high school party today." I beamed, silently cheering.

"Ohh yeah...my parents get home tonight." she said, a little disappointed.

"We can work around that, will they be home on Friday?" I asked, hopeful.

"I have no idea...I guess we'll see. Do you want to spend the night?" she asked.

"Sure." I smiled, even though I had no desire to meet her parents.

"No waking me up early tomorrow, I'm doing sweat pants, sweat shirt, and ponytail tomorrow for school." she frowned.

"Alright." I just shrugged, "So do you want to plan the party now, or later after dinner when we know more?"

"Let's wait...we can plan when we know more." she said, patting the cushion by her, motioning for me to sit with her.

We sat on the couch for probably..a good few hours, watching missed episodes of Scandal, a very good show. Matt got home around six, and went straight upstairs, I assumed to sleep, but I wasn't sure. I didn't follow him around all the time. I did that with somebody else.

Around seven, Kristen's parents walked through the door. I was going to get on good terms with her parents, even though I had a strong dislike for them, by helping them bring in their bags.

"Why thank you...miss...?" Mrs. Haynes prompted.

"Rochelle." I smiled. I was so good at portraying a proper good girl.

"Where's Matt and Kristen?" Mr. Haynes asked.

"Kristen is in the living room, watching TV, and Matt just got home from soccer practice, he just went upstairs."

"Alright, well tell them we're having a family dinner tonight, that you're welcome to, and I will be cooking." Mrs. Haynes said, walking off to the kitchen. Mr. Haynes took the bags upstairs.

I went back to Kim.

"Your parents are home, they said tonight will be a family dinner, and your mother is cooking I said."

"Alright..." she mumbled, clearly not excited.

"Is your mom a good cook?"

"Actually, despite the awful parent she is, she's an amazing cook." Kim said, pulling out her phone. Sometimes, I worried about this family.