Chapter 3

A/N

So I'm having trouble deciding on a cover page. I'll be uploading a 'teaser' cover into the ad for this story, which is in HalfMoon.

So here we are in chapter three already! See, spring break is a great time for writing. Hopefully I get moving on this story so I finish before band season starts, because once band starts, I won't have time to write anymore! D: actually, I may have time to, but I may not. Either way, that's a few months off still so don't worry :)

Pic will be of...oh I don't know...Hayden perhaps.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Check it out, goin out on the late night

looking tight, feeling nice, it's a cock fight

I can tell I just know that it's going down tonight

At the door we don't wait, cause we know them

At the bar, six shots, just beginning

that's when dickhead put his hands on me

but you see

I'm not here for your entertainment

You don't really wanna mess with me tonight

Just stop and take a second

I was fine before you walked into my life

cause you know it's over, before it began

Keep your dream, just give me the money

It's just u + ur hand tonight

The lyrics coursed through my room as my alarm went off. I rolled over and looked at the clock. It read 5:00 a.m. Why was my alarm going off so early?

"Morning!" Kim said cheerily. How was she so happy this early in the morning?!

"What are you doing up so early? And why is my alarm going off so early?" I asked, annoyed that I had to get up.

"Well I'm gonna shower, but I wanted you to show me how you did your make-up!" Her voice, attitude, and smile were contagious. Before I know it, I was smiling too, and laughing because I thought it was stupid to be happy so early. I was insane, oh well.

While Kim was in the bathroom, I walked downstairs and started brewing a pot of coffee. I looked out the window, and it was still dark. What the hell? It was August. I figured Matt was still asleep and I debated on waking him up, to get revenge for last night. The more I thought about it, the more temptation came. So sneaking upstairs, I crept into Matt's room, which was like a cave for two reasons: 1. It was pitch black 2. It was ice cold in there.

I jumped on top of Matt and screamed good morning at him. His eyes shot open as he yelled out, clearly startled.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" he shouted at me. I jumped off the bed and moved to the door.

"PAYBACK BITCH!" I smiled evilly. Oh yes, sweet revenge.

"And what are you wearing?" he asked.

"What I always wear to bed.?" I stated/asked.

"You look like a stripper."

"Thanks, I bet you look a million times better in the morning. Actually, I woke you up so early because Kim set my alarm for five so she could shower and all that jazz. There's a pot of coffee brewing downstairs if you'd like some." I walked out of his room and made my way back to my own. I walked to my nightstand and unplugged my iPhone, tossing the charger into my bag so I could charge it at school if need-be. Luckily, the USB adapter came out of the charger, so I could use my laptop as a charging outlet.