Epilogue

Hey! Sorry I've been gone so long. :( I've been taking a break and coming up with new ideas for stories. I do not think I will make a sequel to My Fallen Angel Likes Blood. I think my writing wasn't so good in my first story, so I'm going to start fresh. Thanks for supporting and enjoying my story. I feel like I gave Emily and Gabriel a good ending. :) Nayway, Leave me a comment and tell me what you think I could improve on or what you liked. :D

----Emily's Point of View---

My eyes lazily dozed open to meet the most beautiful sight. Sleeping with his arm slung over my waist was Gabriel. His raven hair was in disarray. The dark devout covered his bare lower half while his milky chest was exposed. I glanced over to where the door was roughly shut. My discarded dress along with his clothes were scattered about the floor. A blush lit up my face from remembering the activities from last night. I cautiously removed Gabe's around from around me and tried to stand. Stretching, I grimaced from the soreness.

Maybe a nice hot shower will help. I went to walk to the shower, fully naked. A strong grip stopped me from going anywhere. Gabe smiled and pulled me on top of him. I fell on him and giggled.

"Where do you think you're going?" Gabe kissed me and laughed.

"To take a shower," I got close to his ear and whispered.

"Care to join me?" I kissed his cheek and stood.

I made sure he was watching, then proceeded to sway my hips as I walked to the bathroom.

I heard a groan from behind me and Gabe swiftly caught up to me and grasped my hand.

"You seemed to have turned into a little vixen in the afterlife."

I grabbed some towels as Gabe started the shower.

"Yes, but I'm your little vixen." my lips met his as we stepped into the warm spray.

-----

After a while, we finally did get dressed that day. After breakfast, I went to stand out on the wraparound porch. The sun was shining high in the sky, birds were chirping and there was no sign of the gore that took place last night. I decided to wear a pair of black shorts, a tank top and a pair of Toms. I left my hair natural. The warm breeze dried it into soft curls.

Gabe walked out on to the porch and shut the door behind him. He was wearing a pair of dark blue jeans and a black button up. His eyes were a light blue today, he was at ease.

"You ready, babe?" I asked him. He smiled and took my hand.

We were going for a walk to the lake.

As we got closer to the lake, I noticed Gabe was on edge about something. I tired my best to smile. I would ask him later.

We finally got to the lake and it was more gorgeous than I remembered. The crystal lake glistened under the shining, now hot sun. The lake lead into a small bubbling stream off into the distance. I let go of Gabe's hand and ran towards the lake and swiftly took off my shoes and socks. Hastily, I tested the warm lake water with my toes and walked up to past my knees. I waved him over.

"Come on, baby! The water is warm." A grin lit up my face. If only he knew my secret intent.

He strolled over and before I could yank him in, he spoke. He had that look of nervousness again.

"Emily, um. I need to tell you something." He looked away and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Gabriel, what's eating you? You can tell me anything."

He exhaled and started to speak.

"I know it's a bit soon and you're still young. But you're not going to age and-"

"Gabe, what is it?" I took his hand and squeezed it.

He took another breath and looked me in the eyes. Gabe preceded to pull a small black velvet box out of his pocket and sunk to one knee.He opened the box and began to speak.

"Emily, will you do me the honor of not only making me the happiest angel, but the happiest man in the world by being my bride?"

Before he could say anything else, I tackled him into the soft grass. Landing on top of him, I blubbered my answer.

"Yes!" Tears started leaking from my eyes as I furiously kissed his stunned face.

"Thank you, love." He chuckled and slipped the small silver band on to my awaiting ring finger. I admired the lone diamond that held a light shade of blue.

Just like his eyes.

I knew my angel would be with me forever. After all that we have been through, he would be with me through the good and the bad.

Abruptly, I stood up. Gabe stared up at me with a smile, already knowing my next move.

"I need to tell Helena and Grandma!"

He stood and grabbed my hand, "Helena would hate me if I didn't make her the flower girl." I beamed.

I would finally have the family that Gabriel and I never did.