My Fallen Angel Likes Blood 28

Gabe's Point Of View------>

I couldn't ever mistake that noise of the towel falling off of Emily's small body. But I couldn't bring myself to stop kissing her. The bond between us was at it's most and I felt the air around us charge with electricity. 

I felt her trying to pull away, but it was too soon for me. I instantly pulled Emily back to me. She was lightly pressed against me as my hand slowly trailed from her delicate face, to her shoulders, over her bare arms and came to rest at her smooth sides. My grip on her tightened as I found her hands started to skim up and down my chest, occasionally slipping low enough to get a reaction out of me. I chuckled as my tongue slipped into her mouth and every so often she would make small noises in the back of her throat.

Before I knew it, Emily had my shirt up and over my head in seconds. Her soft hands ran up over my muscles and came to rest just below my collar bone. My lips broke from hers and she gasped. I trailed my lips up and down her neck, I couldn't get enough of her. Her scent was an inviting aroma of vanilla. I let out a groan and I felt my mouth seer with pain....my teeth were growing.

Oh God, no.

I looked up to the mirror in front of us. What I saw was enough to stop me in my tracks. Reflecting back at me was a man leaning into a sweet, innocent naked girl. The man's eyes were glowing a vibrant crimson, his pale skin blending with the girl's fragile skin and his teeth were inches from her beautiful neck.

I cringed when I realized that man was me.

I hurled all my weight backwards and clamped my mouth shut so hard I felt my canines protruding into my lower lips. I snapped my eyes shut and grimaced at the taste of my own blood. "Gabe? What- What happened?" I heard Emily wrap the towel around herself again. I laughed harshly. "You didn't do anything! It's me! I would've taken your innocence. And if I would've lost control, your life would've been mine too!" I raked my hands through my hair and blood slowly pooled down my chin and onto my bare chest. Emily slowly peeled my hands from my face and held them close to her.

"Look at me Gabriel," I refused to look up at her loving face.

"These hands are of those who protect and care, I know they will never hurt me...I trust you with my life," One of the biggest mistakes she could've made. She moved closer to me and I cringed away. Emily's hand lightly laid against my cheek and kissed my unsuspecting lips. "I love you, Gabe." "I love you too." My voice croaked out.

She kissed me harder. I almost smiled, she was like just like a kitten to me. So weak and fragile, yet feisty and courageous. Emily started to kiss down my throat and I groaned.

Not again.

I couldn't find myself to push her away, in fact, I hated myself for pulling her closer.

"Relax, it's okay. You aren't going to hurt me." She whispered at my ear as she slid her hand up my leg.

This girl is going to be the death of me.