"Bad idea!" Will interrupted, earning a frown from Hedge. "We've to sneak around and look for the cyclopes, then follow them and find the Tyche kid."

"All that without getting recognised." Clarisse added. "And yeah, Coach, we can kill them after that."

Coach Hedge smiled. "The problem in hand is, how to sneak upon them without getting recognised. Monsters can smell demigods." He looked at Alex, and the boy understood his meaning.

"Seriously?" he asked.

"Man, only you can pass through without raising suspicion." Will explained. The boy appeared hesitant, but finally gave up.

"You owe me one!" he blurted, removing his omega ring from his finger and tossing it to Will. "Cyclopes can smell metals too. But, if you don't arrive when I need it, I swear my ghost will come back from even the Underworld for vengeance!"

Will gulped at the threat. "We'll keep an eye."

Alex nodded and descended the chariot, disappearing behind the shop door.

"Solace, I don't find this plan good enough." Clarisse said. Not her fault, Will himself didn't want to leave Alex alone at the mercy of monsters without even his weapon, but this was their best shot.

They had waited for almost an hour, when a voice caught there attention. "Drop your weapons and surrender!"

Will turned to see a brown-haired teenaged girl, who had a wooden staff in one hand, and a curved piece of ivory in the other. The staff glowed with Egyptian symbols, what they called it, yeah, Hieroglyphs. In her right wrist, she had worn a bronze bracelet, a disc like a roulette wheel inscribed on it. A bag was slumped over her shoulder.

"The girl smells demigod!" Hedge spoke.

"I won't say it again!" she ordered. "Surrender!"

"Look, girl, whoever you are-" Clarisse took a step towards the girl, but she threw her staff and it transformed into a large bull!

"Uh-oh!" Clarisse spoke as the bull charged at her. Will took out his bow Sunspot and pulled the string. A fiery arrow appeared and Will shot it at the bull. The arrow exploded on impact, staggering the beast.

"Clarisse, on to you!" Will called. Clarisse pulled out her Soul Blades, lashing one of them around the bull's neck and stabbing its head with the other. The bull exploded like a bomb, throwing pieces of wood all around.

The girl raised her ivory wand, but Will shot an arrow at her feet, throwing her off guard. The wand skittered away.

"Okay," Will said, "we don't want to fight! Don't push us!"

"You got a war chariot inside Twenty-first Nome without authority." the girl said. "And you possess illegitimate weaponry. What were your intentions, foreign invaders?"

"Invaders?" Clarisse asked.

"Foreign?" Will added.

"Intentions?" Coach Hedge spoke, earning glares from others.

The bracelet on the girl's hand made a clicking sound and the roulette wheel sprang to life. As it stopped, a spear appeared in her hand. Will fired the arrow, but the girl jumped to a side, hurling something at Will... Was that a twine?

Before Will could react though, the twine got elongated and bonded Will from neck to toe. Clarisse took the charge, the two clashed for a while in close combat. The girl managed to snatch one of Clarisse's blades. The daughter of Ares just smirked and hurled the blade around, the girl with it. The girl slumped on the Monster Donut wall and nearly passed out.

Clarisse was just about to give her a nice deep gash when a sound of explosion shook of the Monster Donut building. A part of the wall was thrown away along with a certain boy with black dress!

Alex stood up and ran to Will. "Oh, you're already in trouble!"

"Help me out!" Will said. "What was that explosion?"

"Your best shot about me not getting noticed?" Alex replied, trying to untie him. "Well, it wasn't as best as you thought. Crap man, this ropes are right!"

Noises like grunt of wild animals came from inside the building, coming nearer. "Where have you kept my ring?" Alex asked.

"My chest pocket." Will replied. "What about it?"

As a reply, Alex pointed his fist at Will and the latter suddenly felt the weight increasing over his chest. A cyclops appeared out of the Monster Donut building and charged at Alex.

"Uh, can you go faster?" Will asked.

Luckily, the cyclops stopped in his tracks when a well-aimed baseball bat hit flat on his face. "Take that, you bunch of smelly tin headed tyrants!" Coach Hedge yelled.

As on cue, Alex's sword broke free -cutting off the ropes- and flew back to Alex's hand. With a swift swipe, Alex beheaded the monster.

"That was a good show!" another voice came from the building as a third cyclops appeared. He turned to Clarisse, a smirk appearing on his face. "I never thought I'll see you here! We have some scores to settle."

Clarisse's face was both shocked and angry. Through gritted teeth, she spoke, "Polyphemus!"