BLACK Chapter 30*

Song : Sippy Cup by Melanie Martinez (my new obsession)

_

BLACK CHAPTER 30

Harry's Thoughts:

I had always wanted someone. But not in their physical state, mental actually. The way they'd wake up from a heavy formed sleep with hallow skin covering the center of their eyelids and the way their voice sounded at the tired hour.

I had always wanted someone who was quiet but could speak their mind when asked too. I dreamed about touching their face at the beginning of the day with the scrape of a fingernail. I had longed for someone to share the depths of my mind for so often that I forgot what it was like to give myself warmth.

Warmth that no other human can give the soul but only you can ensure that for yourself. By doing so, you are enlightening the bad energy into good and the good into better. I have not given myself good energy in over years. I had forgotten it even still existed.

But I started to feel it again. The force of warmth, but it was not from me. I was not giving it to myself! I was receiving it. How could that be possible in such a way?

For the first time in so long I was receiving something I craved, and could not afford.

The warmth...it evaded me, like a sword to a fresh wound. It cut through my skin deeming far as it reached into the depths of my mind. Unwinding what is tied, folding what is scattered and touching what is not yet healed.

It was odd at first, to feel warmth from small forms of hands. But as they touched the edges of my skin I found the familiar feeling of light return. It flooded the walls of my arteries, flowing against the currents of my body and past the neurons of my brain. I was enchanted, memorized even. And I could not believe it.

My mind had been spoken to in a more intellectual form, but not with words; with touch. And it felt so fūcking great to be wanted in that way.

"Your skin is surprisingly soft." My Amelia says from the side of vision. I do not stare at her, instead I let my eyes wander across the printed ceiling of the room. "Surprisingly?" I tease her and she forms a small chuckle. "What is so surprising about it?"

"Mean people have rough skin, nice people have a smoother surface." She says, enchanted with the information.

I laugh to her assumptions. I can see the small hairs around the front of Amelia's face from the side of my eyesight, as they slide across the middle of her forehead and rest besides the bridge of her nose. She looks rather peaceful for someone who has lost a mother. "Are you implying that I am mean?"

"Yes." She giggles loudly, invading the senses to my being. I cringe to the now disturbed silence but not from irritation. But why does she have to be so loud at times.

"Why are you letting me touch you?" She questions now. Again. "Would you prefer not to touch me?" I test her patience.

She looks confused, dazed, however the blank expression across her face rests. "N-no I mean I don't mind. But you don't like it." She stumbles on her words.

Amelia grunts when I elevate past the sheets dividing our connected bodies, her extended arm frees the silk, dropping it to the side of the bed. My hands find either side of her face, brining her pouted lips to my own. Her eyes level to my risen height and I can smell the dreaded chocolate lurking off her breath. Her long fingers ascend to my jaw, stroking the bone underneath the pigment, while her thumb draws up the bottom of my chin. She smirks when I let out a breath against her palm, I can feel her mouth whisper something in response. Although I can not understand the words she has said, she is still smiling to the way I have touched her again. She leans closer-the proximity of our bodies now present in contact as I press my lips to her small jaw. I inhale her scented hair to the feeling of her warmth circulating mine. Amelia pushes her mouth down my neck for a more responsive feeling and a light groan erupts from my throat.

"I never said I didn't like it, Amelia." I chuckle upon her previous comment, moving my face to the space inside of her neck. "I just said that I did not like being touched in a specific area." I point to the bottom of my collarbones and nod in sync. "And what about now?" She urges, pressing her fingers to my back.

"And now I do not care." I shrug and her hand slides from my shoulder to my chest. I can feel her breathing increase by two as she decides to come across the middle of my skin where the heart meets the cage. "Does your pulse always run this fast?"

"I guess I am just highly infatuated with you." I tell her with honesty, running my fingers into her brown hair. Amelia scrunches the bottom of her nose in confusion, turning the side of her face to look to me with a muddled scowl. "In-a-what?"

"Oh clever! And you are a college student?!"

"Shut up." We both laugh and the laughter fades away into tears from her lips. I turn to her side and lace her face into my chest absorbing the stains from her watered eyes. "Why are you crying babe?" I wipe her sheared tears from pressing into the skin of her cheeks.

"I'm not, can I ask you something?" She sniffles the remaining end of her tantrum. I roll my eyes and I know Amelia has noticed but she does not mention it. "Sure." I tell her and a small smirk plays on her sweet face. Not only has she been changing moods quite often, but also has became rather unbarring to be surrounded by during the night time.

"Have you ever wondered why people harm others?" Her voice speaks behind it's hallowed cracks and I nod in confirmation. "All the time."

"Then why?" She blinks. "I mean, what's the good that comes out of it?"

"Absolutely nothing," I answer her delusional mindset. "-but that is their high. They crave the unwanted because they have nothing else to fend on, besides human pain."

Amelia shakes her head from each side, suppressed to the idea of the dark side. "It's sad." Is all she says. "Those poor people."

"Yeah-I guess. My mother was-" I stop myself from continuing in sentence.

"What about your mother?" Amelia is fast to catch to the ending of my words as I purposely cut them short. "Nothing. I suppose, you are right..." I shrug, shaking the thoughts from my head.

_

A/n: you guyssss.........I just start school a couple days ago and just a tip to everyone, never take more then 4 classes a semester you will regret it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #currentlycrying