BLACK Chapter 12*

A/N: I love every single one of you so muchhhh even if I don't reply to all the comments & messages I know who you are and I thank youu everydayyy. My updating schedule is kinda offff :/ I try to update once a week or every 4-5 days. But by the time I update a chapter I'm already working on the next two, that's why it takes me a while because I try to make them as long as I can so I hope you enjoy. I work so hard on these sooo pretty prettyy pleaseee vote & comment guyss!! xxxx

btw...this chap is my fav heheee..

_

BLACK CHAPTER 12

I roll my eyes and slam my phone on the dresser besides my bed, I'm not even surprised, aggravated would be the right term to describe for this. I'm starting to get used to these anonymous texts. A huge part of me is frightened that someone may be following me and using my childhood nickname-only to stir a fight in me. I know what their trying to do, and I won't allow them get under my skin that easily with hopeless texts like these. Their going to have to try much harder than that. Texts I can take, a broken window frame I can also take, their just as week as the words being used to drown me out. What does frighten me though is that only a few people know the nickname my mother gave me as a child-which makes this anxious feeling inside me grow a little bit more. But another part of me just doesn't care. If I actually know this person why would they do this? It makes no sense and I'm quite tired with today's sequence of events to focus on anything besides a hot shower and my bed sheets.

The shower is warm on my skin and I'm glad Kate didn't use up all the hot water or I would have lost it. My pours begin to open as the bathroom starts to clog with steam. I wash my hair, scrubbing my scalp and the thoughts inviting the insides of my skull.

After finishing my shower and brushing the ends of my hair out of the knots-I finally decide to go to sleep, the wood underneath my feet creak for the first time since I've moved in here. I haven't once noticed anything strange with the flooring. It's odd. They look newly made but they feel old as I press my toes against the exact spot again. My phone buzzes on the bed sheets from where I stand-but I ignore it this time. It's past ten o'clock and I should already be in bed by now. I climb under my covers and set my alarm clock to seven a.m.

My eyes fall down quickly enough but something grabs my attention just before I'm brought into a deep sleep. The sound is coming from the living room only inches away from my room. I can't tell is it's Kate on the other side of the wall or not but the last time I checked on her she was already in her bed. I groan in annoyance and slide off my bed. I don't know if something is really out there or not but I have to be prepared. I grab the pink lamp from the bed side table and walk towards the door as quickly as my feet will do.

Walking away from the tall book shelves, I make my way over to the side of hallway. The window curtains are pulled together tightly-masking the darkness from the inside of the living room. I can't see anything from the place I stand, I go to move closer but I accidentally step on something. I can't even see what the hell I stepped on, I should have taken my cellphone and used the flashlight. I groan in aggravation and continue walking-blindly bumping into random objects as I go.

I hear some sort of metal object cling to the front door of my dorm, It seems like keys maybe. Who the hell would have a pair of keys to my dorm. I aim for the handle, yanking the barrier open-but whatever is behind it swings the metal frame at me instead. The hit makes me stumble backwards and drop the lamp against the floor. His eyes go wide as he watches me catch my balance on the arm chair.

"Hunter?" I say, and rub my eyes, adjusting to the exposed light creaking it's way in from the hallway.

Hunter shakes his head-his black hair flopping sideways, annoyed, he extends his arm for me and I take it. He pulls me up to my feet and I notice the colored glass of the lamp staines the bottom of my feet along with his trench coat. His hands travel to the material, roughly wiping away the liquid. With no use, he stops the dabbing motion and looks at me with cold eyes.