First day of school (getting ready)

( outfit up )
*beep beep beep* ( alarm clock going off )

i groaned and turned my alarm off then fell back a sleep... "alexis wake up ! you don't want to be late for your first day" my mom called out from downstairs "okay okay I'm up" i called back after her , i got up off my bed and went to my bathroom i took a hot shower without wetting my hair because i washed my hair yesterday. after my shower i did my makeup which consists of bronzer, mascara, eyebrow pencil, highlighter and lipstick i don't use foundation or concealer. after finishing my makeup i went to my closet ( i have a walk in closet ) and looked through my clothes after looking for who knows how long i decided to wear black leather leggings and a black shirt with a leather jacket and black boots ( now you know why i dress differently ). I don't really dress that different than other people but its because i wear a lot of edgy and tomboyish clothes. after finishing i grabbed my bag which is a black leather backpack ( i love leather and black ) and went downstairs i greeted my mom with a kiss on the cheek and i got a apple off of the counter and went to my garage. I'm not really good with my parents thats why we don't talk a lot. i got to the garage and decided to go for the gclass. you see me and my parents were on the rich side but we like to keep it a secret thats why we have a small house.

After finding a spot to park my car i got out and put my headphones in and listened to music i kept my head high up and some seniors were staring and some were gossiping. I've changed over the summer break i used to be that weird skinny girl that was scared and always keeps her head down but then i changed i gained courage and i learned to not show my feelings and i learned how to stand up for myself and i learned boxing. i was walking when the bitch called jennifer (which is one of my bullies) stepped in front of me "well well well look what we have here girls" she said to her fake ass bitches behind her "what do you want bitch" i said and she looked at me shocked then she looked angry "who do you think you are calling me a bitch you slut" she tried to slap me but failed because i caught her hand and I said "look here you stupid bitch I've had enough of your bullshit so you have to show me some respect or i promise id make you pay for what you did to me and the other poor people you bullied" and then she spat on my face and that was it i punched her in the face so hard that she fell unconscious . after i knew she would be fine i told her fake ass bitches to take her to the nurse and with that i went to the head office for my schedule. after what i did to jennifer everyone let me be and all of them were either staring with an amused look or a scared look and for the boys a flirty look i just rolled my eyes at them. everything went by fast and nothing really happened after school i went to starbucks and got me a drink then i went back home and went to sleep till the next day.

___________________________________________________________________________

hey guys i really hope you all are liking the story so far ill try my best to write more but if i don't get any views ill just give up and delete the story.

i hope you have a nice day :)

byeeeee.