New Game

I close my eyes as the light is too bright. When I open my eyes I'm dressed in a purple t-shirt and light blue skinny jeans. Yay skinny jeans! I look over to Toby,Pewds and Cry. Cry is dressed in a grey suit with a helmet, Toby is dressed in a pink shirt, a brown leather jacket and black trousers (A/N or "pants" for any americans) while Pewds was dressed in a green t-shirt with shorts and black converse. I recognise these clothes, but where? A big sign come out of no where, saying "WELCOME TO HAPPY WHEELS."

Oh oh..The last time I played this I blew up into a million pieces! I laugh at the memory. "FAHK YEAH THIS GAME IS DA BOMB DIGGETY!" I shout to make the boys laugh. They do. Then I look down at my clothes, "Shit! I knew I recognised these clothes! I'm irresponsible mom!" I say giggling. "And I'm moped couple guy!" Toby says laughing. "I'm irresponsible dad!" Pewds says. He looks at me laughing. He's so cute when he laughs. "Umm I know who it is but who am I again? I forget!" Cry asks me. I giggle and reply. "You're segway guy, Cry!" The writing on the wall that previously said "WELCOME TO HAPPY WHEELS" suddenly changed into "PLEASE GO TO YOUR ASSIGNED VEHICLES". Then the wall split in half-Awesome effects! to reveal our vehicles and the level. It was an obstacle course. I went up to the bike I was to ride on and found a letter.

Gamers,

In this game, you will be competing against each other and CPU'S in five rounds. You will not feel any injuries, but they will appear on your body, e.g if your leg is blown off you won't feel it but you won't be able to use that leg. Have fun.

Great.

I get on my bike and watch everyone else get into theirs. Cry is so lucky to have a segway! I sigh. Ah well, I can win it with a bike. I look behind me to see a little girl in the back of the bike. "Um, hello?" I timidly say to her. She doesn't answer, just stares at me intensely. "GET READY!" A booming voice says to us. "THREE...TWO...ONE....GO!"

I pedal as fast as I can, Pewds behind me with Toby and Cry ahead. I pass Toby on his motorbike. "Byee!" I shout to him, laughing. "God Dangit!" I hear him shout. We come up to a rope bridge. "Bye Y/n!" Pewds screams, passing me. "Dad don't be mean to-" The boy behind Pewds says but Pewds interrupts with "I DON'T CAREE!" I pedal faster and come up to a bouncing platform. "Oh shi-" I never get to finish as I'm flung into the air. I hear Pewds and Cry screaming. "Yous are so manly!" I scream-shout at them, hoping they hear me. We land on a platform and the baby in the basket in front of me falls off crying. "Woops!" I say to him, "Sorry!". The santa character runs over the poor child. Pewds turns around and says "Mother of the year award!" "Dad are you being sarcastic- SHUT UP BOY! YOU'RE A FAHKING DISGRACE!" Pewds shouts at the boy again. "Father of the Year Award goes to Felix Kjellberg!" I shout to him. He blushes when I say his full name. I hear Cry say something inaudible. Suddenly Pewds stops. "SHIT I USED MY BRAKES BY ACCIDENT!" He shouts, while I pass him out. "See you at the finish line!" I say to him, cackling like a witch. Cry, just ahead of me now, turns around and says, "Never do that laugh again!" in reply I cackle again. He looks at me, pretending to be terrified.We go over bumps and we head for the trapdoors. I pedal faster, hoping I don't fall through. Don't forget what happened when you played this on your laptop! I pass the trapdoors without falling through. I'm catching up with Cry, until we get to a loop-the-loop. "Shit!" I shout, as I go around. Unluckily, since Cry is on a segway, he doesn't do the full loop, and stops short. He continues with the level. I pedal faster, knowing Cry might win since he took a shortcut. And, disappointingly, he makes it over the finish line as a fan blows me in the right direction. "Dammit Cry!" I say. He gives me a smile, coming closer to me. He goes to give me a hug but is separated from me as a flying motorcycle drives through us. "Sorry guys!" Toby says apologetically. Pewds crosses the line, arm dangling from the stump that was his shoulder. "Thanks Toby!" he says sarcastically. "What happened!?" I say worryingly. "Im fine. I was just gonna pass Toby but I accidently ran over a mine." I hug him, and he hugs me back with one arm. "What the actual fahk are these?" Toby says, running over to something that resembles a tanning booth. I dunno, I'll check." Pewds walks over and steps inside. The doors suddenly close and a bright light shines from inside it. "What the actual fahk!?" We hear him saying. We hear a weird whirring sound coming from the machine.Then, all at once, everything stops and the doors open, revealing a brand-new Pewds. "Yay!" I say, running over and hugging him. "Time for the next levels!" Cry says happily.

Le timeskip because I'm too lazy to write more levels~

I prepare to jump off my bike. We already did a ball throw, sword throw,obstacle course and a quiz. Toby won the sword throw (I guess you can say he can swing his sword sword! No? Fine ._. ), Pewds won the ball throw, Cry won the obstacle as you already know and a I won the quiz. The last level is a rope swing. We prepare to to jump. Three....Two.....One..... Jump! I launch myself towards the rope and wrap my arms around it. "I'm guessing you liked gym in school?" I look to my right and see Cry hanging on his rope. smiling cheekily. "Yeah!" I say to him, giving back the cheeky smile he gave me. "Did you know Pewds and Toby didn't even leave their bikes yet?" Cry asks me. I turn around and see Pewds and Toby, looking genuinely terrified. "Hey guys, you okay?" I shout to them giving them a reassuring smile.Pewds looks at me and I swear I see a flash of happiness in his terror-stricken eyes for a moment. "Y-Y-Yeah, I'm just n-n-not gonna do this l-l-level!" He stutters, and sits on the platform that holds his bike.Toby says he's too tired to do the next level. "Hey Cry, you go on, I don't want a CPU to win!" Cry looks at me confused, until I give him a devious smile. I use the rope to swing myself so I can land on Pewds' platform. "Hey Pewds?" I say to him softly, looking at him with innocent eyes. "Yeah?" He replies, looking at me curiously. "Are you scared of heights?" I say to him, trying to sound sympathetic instead of laughing out loud at what I'm going to do. He nods his head slowly, looking at me with his cute eyes. I suddenly hug him, which makes him jump a little before he hugs me back. I then tie my belt to my wrist and leap towards the rope. Pewds looks down to see that while I hugged him I tied my belt around his waist. "Y/N! WHAT TH-FAHKKKKKKKK!" I hear him scream. I laugh and try to only focus on leaping from rope to rope. I see Cry ahead laughing at us so hard he nearly falls off his rope. I smile and jump onto the next rope, hearing Pewds swearing in Swedish. I keep going until I reach a slide. I jump onto it, sliding down at the speed of light. Suddenly, Pewds crashes into me and we end up tumbling down to the finish line. I land with a thump on my back with Pewds lying on top of me awkwardly. Cry coughs. "Did I miss out on anything going on in between you both?" He says, trying to make us feel awkward. I blush and deny it. "Get off me Pewds!" I push him off playfully. "Well, you were the one who tied me to you and tried to scare the shit outta me!" He tries saying in an angry tone, but ends up laughing at the end. I laugh with him. "Hey Guys!" We hear a faint shout. We turn around to see Toby still on his platform. "Do you think you could help me too (y/n)?" I smile and take my belt off Pewds. This is more fun than I would have ever imagine.