Toby?

*Your P.O.V*
I wake up with Pewd's arms around me. I blush and try to get up without waking him.I fail. "Oh, hey y/n," he says tiredly. "Where's Toby?" I realise Toby isn't with us and I look around frantically. "I don't know!" After hearing that, Pewds sits up quickly. "What do you mean you don't know?"
"I just woke up and then you woke up!"
"Shit! Toby? Toby!? Toby where are you!?" Pewds shouts frantically, spinning around. I look down. "Wait, there's tracks!" We follow the tracks up to the scary tree. "Toby!?" I scream. Where is he!? We hear a moan. We spin around. We see Toby in a load of bushes. "Toby!" I shout, running over to him. "Toby! Are you alright!?" I hear Pewds ask. Toby just moans and lifts up his shirt. I scream. Underneath his shirt was two big deep cuts on his torso. "What..What happened!?" I cry. "I was, collecting berries for us," Toby says in between breaths, "Because I knew yous were hungry. Then, Slenderman came," He pauses to take a deep breath, "And I had to run. Then, a deer came and ran head first for me, got me in the ribs with his horns." He laughs weakly. I start to sob. "Please don't die!" I say between sobs. "He won't," Pewds says determinedly, taking out the first aid kit. He takes out an injection labelled "painkiller" and stabs Toby with it. He sighs with relief. Then he wraps up Toby's wounds and picks him up. Toby puts his arms around our shoulders for balance and we limp our way over to the tree. We lean him gently against the trunk.Toby falls asleep. "You know.... If Slenderman comes Toby's dead.." Pewds says quietly. I don't respond. I grab Felix's hand for support. He squeezes my hand reassuringly. I fall asleep, leaving Pewds alone.
Y/N!Y/N GET UP NOW! WE NEED TO GO! PLEASE! I DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOU TOO!... I wake up to Pewds screaming at me to wake up. I get up hurriedly and made the worst mistake to look over at where Toby fell asleep to see Slenderman taking Toby. "Y/N RUN!" is the last thing I hear from Toby before he is covered by tentacles. Pewds grabs my wrist and drags me away. I start to resist, my instincts kicking in at the worst moment. Pewds picks me up bridal style and starts running as fast as he can with me in his arms. Slenderman follows us, unsatisfied of his last meal. "y/n, listen to me," Pewds says to me panting, "We're gonna make it, okay? I'm going to put you down and as soon as your feet touch the ground you will run in the direction of the silo. I found a page earlier on the tree that triggered Slender's attack. I want you to run as fast as you can. When you reach the silo go to the cross walls, I'll meet you there,okay?" I nod, unable to speak. "We have six pages down, two more to go." He quickly puts me onto the ground and I run as fast as I can in the direction of the silo. I look back and see Pewds sprinting in the opposite direction. I see Slenderman teleporting in the same direction as Pewds, before her turns to look at me. Shit! I turn around and I don't look back. I just keep running. I think I hear a faint scream coming from behind me, but I don't stop. After my camera stops acting up, I'm about halfway to the silo, but I don't stop running. When I finally reach the silo, I look for a page. I spot one! follows.... still creepy! I put it into my pocket.I slump down against the silo, thinking of what just happened. I wonder if Pewds is okay, I think to myself. My stomach rumbles. I look around and spot a raspberry bush. I run over to it and strip the fruit off the branches. I pop a few into my mouth and delicately break the skin of the raspberry with my teeth, feeling it's juices running down my throat. I eat a few more before I put the leftovers into my pocket. Maybe Pewds is hungry. I walk along looking for more blackberry or raspberry bushes. I'm starving. Suddenly, my camera's screen goes black. Shit! I think to myself, I need to find battery's and fast, or else i'm screwd.
*Pewds P.O.V*
I put her down onto the ground quickly and see her in the corner of my eye, running as fast as she can in the direction of the silo. I see her turning around to look at me, and I run faster. Hopefully Slenderman will chase me instead of her.Suddenly, my camera stops being fuzzy. I turn around. I see Slenderman teleporting in y/n's direction. "Y/N!" I shout, but I don't think she hears me. Slenderman doesn't stop. I watch him finally disappear around a corner. I don't stop running. I curse in swedish. All I can do is stick with the plan. I run as fast as I can in the direction of the cross walls, going through the trees to get there faster. I don't stop even when I'm tired. When I'm about halfway there when I hear a scream.