GameCon

Sorry this chapter is kinda short!:/

I woke up the next morning to the smell of smoke and shouting. I get up quickly and ran into the kitchen, thinking that there's a fire. Nope, just my brother and David playing Fifa 13 and Lucy burning pancakes for breakfast. "Sorry about the burnt pancakes, if you want them just cut off the burnt parts!" Lucy offered. I thank her and grab a plate of pancakes. Without the burnt parts, they were actually pretty good. While chewing, I think about today. Today's Gamecon, I think to myself. I wonder if I might actually win the competition. Nah, How could I? It's me against 1 million other peop- "Y/N! TELL UNCLE DAVID THAT I WON THE MATCH FAIR AND SQUARE AND THAT HE'S JUST BAD AT FIFA!" Shawn roars. "Fine! David you're bad at fifa, Shawn won fair and square," I retort compliantly. "See?" Shawn looks over at David. "We'll see about that after Round 2!" David protests. I continue eating my pancakes while watching the two boys fight over fifa like a 3 year old would with it's parents when it's told not to pet a puppy."Hey y/n, Where do you think GameCon's going to be next year? Because if it's not in Sweden you wouldn't be able to visit next year," asks Lucy, interrupting my thoughts. "I don't know, but i'll probably be visiting you guys next year anyway, there's nothing else to do since I'm too lazy to get a job!" I chuckle. I finish my pancakes and leave to get dressed. I put on my favourite (f/c) t-shirt and another pair of skinny jeans. "Ah, skinny jeans," I say to myself, "My favourite type of jeans." I don't know why but I just have strange obsession of wearing skinny jeans. I check my watch. 9:00am. Okay, I have about 3 hours to get ready and be at GameCon before it opens. Luckily, I already bought two V.I.P tickets (which were extremely expensive). Really, it just means that I get to go to all areas and don't have to pay for food there. Ah well, at least I can show off my V.I.P ticket when you get home. I get my backpack and fill it with the necessities. A 2 litre bottle of Coke, two packets of crisps, my phone, my camera and Shawn's and I's competition flyers. I leave the apartment and put my bag into the car. I don't want to forget it. I go back inside and put on my coat. Even though it's only 10am, It's an hour and a half drive to GameCon. David comes out of the living room."You leaving without us?" He says jokingly."Haha, get Shawn ready we're leaving in 5 minutes" I reply. "Hey, I'm the oldest here and since I'm driving I'll choose when we're leaving." He says, pouting. I smile at him. When everyone is ready, we bundle into the toasty car. "Yay, you put the heating on!" Says Shawn excitedly. Jeez! Shawn gets excited over everything. "Haha well don't get used to it; the car will be cold more often!" jokes David. Shawn pouts and crosses his arms. Everyone laughs at him. "Can we leave now?" he asks. With that, David unlocks the handbrake and we leave for GameCon.