Game Time

Y/n?Y/n?? Wake up! Please! I open my eyes so suddenly it scares Pewds and he jumps back. I laugh and stand up. I look around the dark area. Trees,I thought, Tree's everywhere. I'm certain i've been here before, I just....don't remember. "Hey, do you know where we are?" I ask Pewds. He rips a note off a tree that I didn't notice before. He hands me a camera. I look at him confused. "Read the note," he says shakily. I read:

Dear Players,

Welcome to the demo of the Ultimate Oculus Mega Rift. The game you will be playing is Slender.

I gulp and read on:

You must take a camera and look through it at all times.

If you die, well, you don't want to know what happens, apart you will feel every injury you experience. You have been put into pairs. Find the other pair, find batteries and find pages. Without batteries you will not be able to see.The quicker you get the pages the sooner you go one to the next game.Beware of Slender and try not to stay in one place for too long anddon't fall asleep.Good luck.

I shakily fold the paper in half. "Well that was a cheerful message!" I say shakily. Pewds laughs half-heartedly. "Well, where do you want to go first?" He asks me.

I think for a moment. "If I remember rightly, the tunnel is this way." I walk to the right side of the path. "Coming?"

"Obviously!"

Pewds grabs his camera and hurries alongside me. We walk along the path, looking through our cameras, the crisp air chilling us to the bone. I shiver. "You cold?" Pewds asks me. "Kinda," I reply. Pewds takes off his jacket and wraps it around my shoulders. I blush but tighten the jacket around me. I see a ghost of a smile on his lips. We trudge along through the fallen leaves until we reach the tunnel. "I'll check the left side and you check the right side," I say to Pewds. He whines and says, "But what if Slendy gets me?" "You'll be fine just go get it!" "Finee." I walk over to the left side and he walks to the other side. No pages. "You got any pages?" I shout out. "Gimme a sec... FOUND ONE!" He roars. Suddenly he runs up to me and knocks me over. "Whoops! Sorry y/n!" You pick yourself up off the ground and dust yourself off."You okay?" He asks concernly. "Um, yeah, Im fine." You look at the page.

Don't look...Or it takes you.

"One page down, Seven more to go!" you says happily." Maybe Cry and Toby got some." You smile. Aww, I miss Cry and Toby. I hope we find them soon.

"Hey? Hey Pewds? Y/n? You There?"

You hear two male voices calling you and you laugh.

"Hey, y/n?" Pewds makes you jump. "Haha, sorry!" He laughs. You laugh with him. "What's up?"

"Well you know the way Cry and Toby are coming near the tunnel?"

"Yeah?"

"Why don't we scare them?" Our voices were barely a whisper now. I giggle.

"Okay, Lets hide!"

*Cry's P.O.V*

We approach the tunnel. Toby calls out. "Hey? Hey Pewds? Y/n? You there?" We walk up to the tunnel. We see the bushes rustle. I hold my breath. Slenderman? No, just a squirrel. Aww it's so fluffy like a little- "BOO!"

"HOLY SHIT!"

"FAHK!"

Me and Toby fall over in a heap on the ground. Pewds and Y/n come out of the bushes laughing. "That was NOT funny! I thought yous were Slendy!" Toby says whimpering. I try to keep an angry face but I couldn't at Y/n. She's so cute when shes laughing. I get up and give Toby a hand. "Did yous get any pages?" I ask them. In response Pewds holds up a page that says "Don't look..or it takes you." "Awesome, we got two!" I hold up two pages. "Can't run and... Help me.. not creepy AT ALL." Y/n says. I laugh.