A Surprise

*An hour and a half later*

We wait outside the V.I.P entrance. There's always two queues, one for ordinary people and one for V.I.P's. Thank God I decided to just spend my money on the expensive tickets. Maybe it was because I wanted to spoil Shawn. Maybe it was because I might be able to meet PewDiePie. Probably the latter but I'll just say the first one. We get in once we get our hands stamped. As soon as we walk in, we feel a warm breeze wash over us. All we can see is people dressed up as video game characters. Shawn would point out their names every time we passed one. "Oh and that's Link from the Zelda Series, and that's Mario from Super Mario, and look! He's dressed up as Sonic!" Shawn commentates. I laugh - I taught him well. Suddenly, a man walks by cosplaying as Stephano. "Oh look! It's Stephano!" Shawn shouts excitedly. The man waves and walks off. He must of been a bro, I think to myself. My phone vibrates. I check it while I walk to keep up with David and the others.

Hey y/n! It's Casey.

Are you at GameCon yet? Have you seen PewDiePie?Or Cryaotic? Or maybe Tobuscus? Just get a picture with them! I have to see them! ;_;

And guess what?! PewDiePie tweeted this morning he broke up with MARZIA!!! D':

WHAT!?

I reply:

WHAT!? It's can't be!? They were the perfect couple!? ;_;

Did he say if he's still going to GameCon!?

I send the text and check the time on my phone. 12pm. The competition results will be announced at 2. I better drop the flyers in- I crash into someone and fall back onto me arse. I curse in my head but I say to the stranger, "Oh my God I'm so sorry! I was checking my phone and I wasn't looking where I was going and-". "It's alright," the stranger says with a Swedish accent, "Are you alright?" I look up to see a face surrounded with dirty blonde hair and a wide smile looking down at me. "Y-Y-Yeah, I'm alright,"I stutter, knowing who the man is."Well, let me introduce myself. I'm Felix." "Yeah, I know, you're Pewdiepie" I say back smiling. "Oh, so you're a bro, too?" He says laughing. "So am I!" Shawn interrupts. "Cool! Brofist!" Felix brofists Shawn. "Shawn beams up at him and asks, "Hey, can you sign my t-shirt?" He pulls out his "NO STEPHANOOOOOOO!" T-shirt out of his backpack. "Sure, Bro!" Felix takes out a pen and asks,"What's your name? " "My name is Shawn!" Shawn says excitedly. Felix smiles and signs, To Shawn, an awesome bro! From PEEEEEWDIEPIE!

I take a picture of Shawn and Felix together and send it to Casey, just to make her jealous.Shawn laughs and runs to the bathrooms so he can take off his t-shirt and put on the signed one. Felix smiles at me and says, "Well, since I bumped into you, can I buy you a coffee?" I look over at David and Lucy and David says to me, "Go on y/n, we'll drop in those competition flyers for you." I take them out of my backpack and give them to them. Felix smiles and says, "Lets Go!" We walk to the café and order two coffees and two cakes, an eclair for Felix and a doughnut for me. When they arrive, I dunk my doughnut into my coffee, Felix smiling at me curiously. "What? Hater's gonna hate!" I laugh and take a bite from my doughnut. Mmmm, I love doughnuts. Felix laughs and says, "So, what were you planning to do today bro?" I tell him, "Well, I was planning to try and win the competition that you get to try out the Ultimate Oculus Mega Rift," I say, feeling shy. "Oh, the one when you get to play with me, Cry and Toby?" Felix asks."Toby?" I ask, confused. "Oh yeah, I wasn't supposed to say that!" Felix facepalms. "Aw well, since I mentioned it I might as well explain it. Toby, or Tobuscus, is gonna do a surprise appearance and play it with us," Felix continues. "Anyway, bro, what else you doin' today?" "Nothing else, really, apart from wandering around and eating free food with my V.I.P ticket," I say sadly. "I didn't really plan anything else today. Oh, and you can call me y/n instead of bro." I smile. Felix is extremely nice. "Well, y/n, take this." He gives me a slip of paper and stands up. "I gotta go, but it was really nice talking to you. I hope we can see each other another time." He smiles and goes up to pay for the coffee, then leaves. I open up the slip of paper.

Hey bro, it was nice hanging around with you today. Maybe we can hang around again sometime. Here's my number :)

(Enter phone number here)

Oh my God. The PewDiePie wants to hang around ME!

I better not tell Casey or she will tell everyone Pewd's number. I put the piece of paper in my pocket and smile.