Chapter 7

<Italy's pov>

I woke up the next day with a huge headache. I didn't know how much I had drunk, but it was enough to make me forget what I was doing yesterday.

It was morning and I was in the bed alone, well that was what I thought till I tried to get up but was pulled back down by two strong arms. I was scared at first, but then I noticed that they belonged to Germany. He looked so cute when he was asleep.

We was eating breakfast when Germany remembered that we were going to meet Japan and start the training, I gulped and tried to sneak away, but only to get picked up and carried out till the place we were suppose to meet Japan. "Ve~! Germany why do we need to do training today, why can we do it tomorrow instead?" I said smiling at the idea of not training. "Nein! You ate and drank too much yesterday and the same with you Japan." He simply answered. I just sighed and looked down at the ground.

I was far behind Germany and not too far behind Japan, as we ran the eighth miles Germany said we had to run. I was panting and I saw Germany stop and started to jog in one spot so we could get to him. "Japan, Italy! You guys have to start running faster if you dong want China or Engl-" "E-England!" Was the only thing I heard as I started running as fast as I could. "Nein! Italy wait!" I didn't listen and ran till I couldn't feel my legs. I looked up and saw a kitty. "Ve~! Gatto!" I yelled and it meowed at me. I picked it up and stated to pet it's head.

"I...Italy..?" I heard someone panting I looked up from the cat in my lap and saw Germany.

"Oh! Germany! Look what I found here, it was so lonely and it was just too cute for my to not pet it!" I hold up the cat to Germany that was still panting and out of breath. "Let's...let's just get.. Home.." He said and started walking away. I jumped up with the cat in my arms and ran over to Germany.

We got home and it was already dinner time! We were outside "training" the whole day!

I was making my favorite and was soon done when Germany come downstairs. We sat in silence and ate. Germany kept looking at me and stopped right after I looked at him. It was kinda awkward.

We went to the couch and I almost fell asleep, Germany saw that and carried my to his bedroom. After few minutes I fell asleep in Germany's arms, I felt so safe like this.