Chapter 1

< Germany's pov>

We were on the way home from the worldmeeting, Italy was talking nonstop about how much he loved pasta and trying to get my attention. "Ve~ Germany! Are you even listening to what I'm saying?" I heard Italy say. I tried to ignore him, but it didn't work. I sighed. "Yes, Italy I'm listening." I continued to look at the road while Italy continued to talk about pasta.

We got home pretty late and Italy had fallen asleep in the car. I drove the car to the parking spot, parked it and woke up Italy. "Hey, Italy we're home. Wake up." I commanded and started to poke Italy. " Ve~ Germany? Are we home already?" The italian asked almost falling out of the car. "Ja, it's late so I'll will make some dinner and then I'll go do some work I left behind." I said Pooling a hand thrue my now a little messy hair. "Ve~! Can we have pasta?!" Italy didn't wait for an answer and just ran inside and started the boiling water. I sighed and followed.

"Germany! Germany! Help!" I heard Italy yell. I ran into the kitchen and saw that Japan were there putting rice in the boiling water. "Japan? vhat are you doing here at zhis hour?" I asked looking confused at the Japanese man that was putting rice in Italy's boiling water. "I wanted to visit and I got the key to the house so I got in just before you guys did." Japan said, looking at me.

Italy was freaking out because his boiling water now had rice in it instead of his pressures pasta. "what am I going to do now?! Japan destroied the pasta!" Italy said almost crying. "Make sushi then" Japan said. "I'll go do some left behind vork vhile you two do that." I said walking to my office.

< Italy's pov>

I saw Germany walking to his office looking a little jealous? Why would he be jealous? "Don't burn the rice, take it out of the boiring water and herp me fix up the raw fish, ok?" I heard Japan say to me. It got me out of my thoughts and back to reality. "Ve~? Oh sorry Japan I didn't mean to!" I said quickly getting the rice on a plate and setting it to cooldown. I went over to help Japan with the fish and was soon done. "Ve~! Look at this! I made a lot of nice looking sushi!" I squeaked in happines Jumping and clapping my hands. "Don't be so happy over some sushi, Itary it's pretty easy to make you know" Japan sighed sitting himself by the dinner table. "Go get Germany and we can eat arr three together." Japan said getting up to put the sushi on the table. "Ve~! I will!" i said running to Germany's office.

"Germany? Are you in there still? The dinner is ready and Japan and I wanted us all to eat together!" I said happily knocking on the office door. " ja, I'll be right zhere, I'm done with the paper work soon and zhen I'll come and eat." I heard Germany say from inside his office. "Ve~! Grazie Germany! Be quick we are waiting at the table!"