Chapter 4

<Romano's pov>

I was just laying in my bed looking up at the ceiling. "Hey, Romano you have been quite for the whole day is something wrong?" I heard Sapin ask me with worry in his voice. I didn't answer. "Hey? Are you ignoring me?" He came closer to my bed and sat on the edge of it. I tuned my head to face him and he looked confused at me. "No basterdo I'm not ignoring you, im just thinking about something." I said a little annoyed that he didn't see what was really wrong. It's true I was thinking, thinking about him and how cute he is and that I really much Want to hold him in my arms, but he won't feel the same and that's what's been bothering me.

"Can you tell me what your thinking about?" Spain smiled at me. I could feel myself slightly blush but tried to hide it as best as i could. "You won't get it." I said getting up and out of the room leaving him on the bed confused.

<Spain's pov>

What is wrong with him today? Did I do something wrong? I'm so confused! I'll just try to make him happier! I jumped out of the bed and followed Romano out into the livingroom. He sat down on the couch and I sat next to him. I looked at him and he looked both hurt and sad. "Hey Romano can you please tell me what is wrong?" I asked he just sighed and looked at me.

<Romano's pov>

Should I really tell him how I feel? I will say a little but not too much. "I.... I.." I couldn't say it. I looked down at the floor almost starting to cry, but I didn't. I took a deep breath and looked him in the eyes. "I love you, Spain" I said. I was ready for the reaction and the rejection, of course he didn't feel the same way.

I looked back up at him and was surprised at what he did. He kissed me. What? Why is he kissing me? he doesn't like me! he pulled away "I feel the same way, Romano. I have loved you for a long time, but I was too scared to say anything." He said and hugged me tight. I could feel the tears starting to come and I didn't hold them back. I was so happy that he felt the same way. I hugged back Before I went of to sleep. I fell asleep in my lovers arms and I felt proteckted and safe. Couldn't help but smile a little.

Feelings for Italy Gerita fanfic with some Spamanoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें