Chapter 2

< Germany's pov>

I was almost done with my paper work for today and was getting pretty hungry, I was happy that the food was done. i have to focuse better on my work tomorrow and not thinking so much about Italy.

I got up and out of my office, I went to the kitchen table and saw that Italy and Japan already was eating. "Ve~! Germany! What took you so long? We got hungry and started eating without you!" Italy said with his mouth full of rice and sushi. i couldn't help but smile a little.

"sitt down and eat" Japan ordered eating more rice. "Sì! You must be hungry after so much work you did!" I sighed and sat besides Italy. This weird feeling I get every time I get close to italy. What is it? Why do I get it every time I get close to Italy? "Ve~? Germany is something wrong? Your not eating." Italy was looking at me and it made me go out of my thoughts and back to reality. "Nein, im fine." I said looking away from Italy so he wouldn't notice my little blush. I got some sushi and stated eating.

< Italy's pov>

Germany has been acting weird since we got back home from the world meeting. I was still looking at him eating his sushi and I saw that Japan gave me a glare. I don't really know what it meant but he got up. "Thanks for the meal." He said bowing and was about to leave before I jumped up and ran after him. "Ve~! Japan wait! I didn't get to say 'goodbye!'" I yelled after him. He looked at me and I gave him a tight hug. "Itary! I need my personal space!" I heard Japan squeaked. I let go of him. "goodbye Japan!" I said and waved after him, closed the door and went back to Germany. He was already taking the dishes.

<Germany's pov>

It had started to rain heavy and it was most likely a storm outside. We heared a thunder strike and Italy jumped "waaah! Germany!" he started to hug my arm tight. I I got him onto my lap. "Shhh.. It's ok zhe thunder can't harm you in here." I said. I took Italy to bed because he was too terrified to stay downstairs. I got ready and got into bed besides Italy. with some seconds he was already cuddled up to me side and nuzzling his head in my chest. I got the weird feeling again, but stronger.