Chapter 6

<Germany's pov>

It was Friday, Italy was going to have his so called 'party' today. I'm not so sure about this, maybe because he invited my brother? Oh well I'll just have to be nice for his sake.

"Ve~! Germany! I can almost not wait! This will be so funny! Are you excited too?" I heard a hyper Italy jump down the stairs. "Guten morgen, Italy how did you sleep? Ja I'm pretty excited myself." I said and put the breakfast on the table. 

It was time for the 'party' so I cleaned and bought sweets for everyone to enjoy. Italy was staring out of the window to see when the people came. I was sitting in the couch, reading a book when the doorbell rang. "I'll get it!" Italy yelled and ran towards the door. 

<Italy's pov>

I opened the door and saw Japan and Greece standing there. "Herro Itary." Japan said while Greece just smiled and waved. I let them in and they sat with Germany on the couch. 

Not long after the doorbell rang again. I opened the door to see Finland and four others that stood behind him, I looked confused at the four. "Hey there! I'm Denmark, this is Sweden, and this is Norway that guy over by Norway's side is Iceland and I I guess you already know who Finland is!" 

This guy so called 'Denmark' was almost as tall as Germany! And this 'Sweden' guy looked scary and was weary similar to Germany! He was almost even scarier the England! The two that was behind Denmark was pretty scary too. 

I let them all inside and they went to the dinner table. Germany looked up from his book and looked shocked at Sweden, maybe because they looked like each other? The doorbell rang again and this time Spain and Romano was at the door. I gave my brother a big hug but as always he pushed me away. 

<Germany's pov> 

I was a bit angry at Italy for giving almost everyone that came in the door a giant hug. I hid it perry good thought. It was pretty many here now and I was surprised that my brother has not showed up yet. As I was thinking that the doorbell rang again. Italy was pretty busy talking to Finland and Japan so I opened the door. "Hey bruther! How is the party going?" It was my brother of course and his friend France. "Ja it was till you guys came." They just started to laugh and went inside. 

Everyone had come and some others like America, England, Russia and his three friends. It was pretty late now and France and my brother had gotten Italy drunk, I was not drunk myself even though I had drunk more then Italy. He was talking nonsense and was sitting in my lap. He was almost asleep when I figured out that he should go to bed, so I picked him up and carried him to my room. After half an hour I fell asleep with my arms wrapped around him.