Chapter 3

< Germany's pov>

Italy had fallen asleep not too long ago. The thunderstorm was still in action and was making me not that sleepy. I looked at Italy that was sleeping silent in my arms. It made me happy to see him like this. I kissed his forehead and fell asleep.

I woke up pretty late for me to be, and I was surprised that Italy wasn't in the bed when I woke up. I heard two familiar voices and got out of bed, got on some cloths and went downstairs to see Italy making breakfast and my elder brother sit on the couth talking with him. "hey vest! How could you sleep zhis long?" I heard Prussia asking me. I just looked at him. "vhy are you here anyvays?" I asked Prussia got up from the couth and walked over to me. "I just vanted to see how my little brother is!" He said laying his hand over my shoulder.

< Itlay's pov>

I was making pasta and wurst and was watching Germany and Prussia closely. "You just came for some money and free breakfast, right?" I heard Germany sigh and took his older broder's hand away from his shoulder. I can't come over the thought that Germany looks so much like HRE, it made me a little sad to be remained about him. He was my first love and he died in a war. He promides to come back but he never did. "Italy? Are you ok? You look a little pale." I heard Germany say to me. "Ve~? Oh Sì! I'm fine." I lied. I missed HRE a lot.

< Germany's pov>

Italy didn't seem to be in a weary good mood today. It made me a little sad to see him like this. "hey vest? vhy don't you go talk to your boyfriend and make him cheer up a bit?" Prussia teased. I could feel myself blush a little. "vhat?! He is not my boyfriend Prussia!" I said almost yelling but quiet so Italy didn't hear us. "Ksesese! I'm only joking vith you vest! but I know you have feelings for him." I just gave him a death glare and walked over to Italy. " I'll just leave you two love birds alone~" I heard Prussia say before I heard the door slide shut.

I sighed, maybe I have feeling for Italy, but I don't think he feels the same. If I say anything it will probably destroy our 'friendship' and I don't want that to happen. "hey, Italy are you sure your ok? Is something bothering you?" I asked, Italy just looked sad down at his pasta. "Huh? Sì! I'm fine grazie for asking!" Italy suddenly said. I got a little surprised, but i was happy he felt better. "The pasta and wurst is done now so let's eat!" He said, taking the pasta and wrust and sat down at the dinner table and started to eat. Italy make me really happy.