Chapter 40

(Couple of months later
Riley's POV)
Today is the day I will officially become Mrs Jonathan Good I am so excited,Nervous and anxious all at the same time!

---
(Riley's POV)
Alexa and Paige were helping me with my dress,hair and makeup along with my mother.

"So are you nervous honey?" my mom asked.

"Of course I am mom."

"Well Riley that's normal for a woman on her wedding day." Alexa said while still fixing my hair.

"Alexa's right pumpkin." Paige said and smiled at me.

There was a knock on the door and my mom went to open it.

"Honey your father is here." I got up and went to hug my dad.

"I'm so happy for you Baby girl." He rubbed my cheek.

"Thanks dad that means a lot and I'm happy that you and Dean are finally getting along after what happened that day between us at dinner."

"Sweetheart all of that was in the past I want to tell you that I apologize for my behavior that day I was wrong and I shouldn't had judged him without getting to know him first because he has proven to me that he truly cares about you and he asked me for my blessing earlier and of course I said yes,All for you my little baby girl." He smiled.

"Dad I'm not a little girl anymore." I laughed.

"You'll always be my little girl sweetheart." he kissed my head.

---

I was standing at the door with Roman by my side,Roman and my dad decided that he should walk me down the aisle since he was my brother.

"You ready Little sis?" Roman whispered.

"Ready as I'll ever be." I smiled.

then the guards opened up the gates while my parents,Paige with her boyfriend and Alexa along with family from out of town and some of Dean's friends stood up and looked at me I Immediately felt extra nervous,Me and Roman slowly walked down the aisle,I looked around at the guest that were here and they were clapping and smiling then I looked at the alter and so the man that I am about to marry he looked so handsome in his suit I'll admit and the way he was smiling at me made my heart melt,Then finally me and roman reached the end of the aisle.

"Who gives this woman away?" The priest asks.

"I Give this woman away." Roman says smiling at me and laughs a little,The guest laugh as well,Then Roman kisses my cheek and sits in his seat next to Alexa as I walk forward and Dean helps me up to the alter then I stand in front of Him and we both hold hands.

"Let me just say a few words about Marriage ladies and gentlemen-" The priest starts talking about marriage then he finally says.

"Is there any reason these to shouldn't be married speak now or forever hold your peace." The priest said.

There was silence for a minute or two then the priest then said.

"Ok then,you both may say you're wedding vows."

"Ladies first." Dean says with a smile as I blush while the guest looks at us in 'Awe'

"Ok." I smiled and cleared my throat.

"Well I didn't really have time to write my vows but I'll just speak from the heart,Dean I don't even know where to began I can't thank you enough for being there for me during the bad times and I'll admit we had some crazy ass times." I chuckled and so did Dean along with the guest.

"But threw all the bad times Jon we've also had good times and I can not wait to spend the rest of my life with you and make little lunatic babies and just be together forever for as long as we both shall live forever and ever I love you Jonathan." I looked at him and smiled while tears were coming down my face he let go of my hands and he used his thumb to wipe the tears.

"Now Jonathan you're vows please." the priest said.

"Oh right!" Dean chuckled and grabbed my hands again then he looked in my eyes.

"Riley Anoa'i I cannot explain how much I love you and I am excited for this day and I'll also be excited I'll see our new born baby soon even when we went on our first date together since then I've knew that we'll be together and right here,Right now I can say that my prediction has come true because now I am about to marry you and what more can a guy like me ask for then to be standing here will you my forever and ever till death do us part." Dean said all those words he spoke while looking in my eyes the entire time so I knew be spoke from the heart also and I was about to tear up again but I held it in.

"May we have the rings please?" The priest asked.

Paige and her boyfriend Kevin gotten up and handed the priest the ring then Kevin bro hugged Dean while Paige hugged me,The priest took the wedding ring then handed one to me.

"Riley repeat after
me ok?" the priest asked.

I nodded and took dean's wedding finger.

"I Riley,give you Jonathan this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you." The priest said.

"I Riley,give you Jonathan this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you." I repeated then I slid the ring on Jon's finger and he repeated and did the same as me.

"By the power vested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife,You may now kiss the bride."

Then Dean looked at me before grabbing me and pulled me into a sweet but heated kiss then he let go and smiled at me.

"I now present to you Mr. and Mrs. Jonathan Lee Good!" The priest said.

The guest stood up and applaud, as Dean picked me up bridal style and carried me to our new honeymoon car which was a 2015 Ford Fusion the color was black it said 'just married' on the back of the car Roman and Alexa got it for us as wedding gift,Me and Dean decided that we spent our honeymoon in Hawaii,after we got in the car and waved to everyone then Dean got in the drivers seat and we both held hands and looked at each other.

"I'll love you forever and ever Jonathan Lee Good."

"And I'll love you forever and ever more Riley Anoa'i Good." Then we both leaned over and kissed then we let go and Dean started the car then we drove off to Hawaii to start our new married life together.

---
This is the last chapter ever of torn but you haven't seen the last of me yet 😁 That's right I'm writing a sequel for torn Yay!
I'm not sure when I'll publish it or start writing it but I will soon until then see you guys! ✌🏼️

~Mia🙈💜