Chapter 30

(The next day
Riley's POV)
Me and Dean were already in the next city for Raw tonight and I decided that we should have a 'Lazy day' until Raw.

---
(At Raw)
After I got changed and put on my ring attire,Did my hair and makeup(The Picture Above) Me and Dean were sitting in his locker room.

"Babe you wanna talk?" He asked me.

"About what Deany?"

"Remember that day when you were about to tell me why you were kicking and punching me in your sleep that night until roman knocked on the door and interrupted you."

"Oh yeah well I was kicking and punching my ex Kyle I had a previous dream of him and he said 'I'm coming for you Riley.' The tears slowly dripped from my eyes and Dean quickly wiped them away.

"And the dream I had yesterday well I was in the gym and I was doing stretches and he said 'Nice View you got there Riley.'
Well long story short he pinned me against the wall and kissed me then I pulled back and kicked him in his private then I ran out the gym and then the dream was over."

I saw Dean fist turn white and his eyes turned from blue to black/brown and he started to breath heavy,I gently touched his fist and I leaned forward and then I looked into his eyes and slowly kissed him then we let go.

"It's gonna be ok baby." I told him calming him down.

"I'm hurt that mother fucker whenever I see that son of a bitch."

"Baby calm-"

"No I will not calm down Riley he hurt my fiancée and I can't stand that."

"But Babe it just a dream,well a nightmare I had."

"I don't care he still touched you and like I said if I ever see him I'm hurt him."

I sighed,then Dean got up and walked around the locker room I know he's frustrated but he needs to relax I love him and only him and Kyle can't come between us,while I thinking to myself someone knocked on the door.

"Come in." I said.

Alexa slowly walked in the room.

"Hey Riley you ready for our match?"

"Yeah just wait outside I'll be out." I smiled.

"Ok." She walked out the room and shut the door.

I got up and walked in front of Dean and put my hand on his chest.

"Dean...Jonathan I love you."

He just stared at me before calming down and he went back to normal.

"I love you Riley." He grabbed my hands and kissed me,I kissed back and smiled between the kiss then we parted.

"I'll see you after my match ok?" I said and smiled at him.

"Ok be careful."

"Yes Jonathan I'll be careful." Then I smirked at him.

"Don't call me Jonathan just call me Jon or Dean or them cute nicknames you give me." He smiled.

"Ok babe love you."

"I love you to." He waved at me as I opened the door and walked out the room.

---
(Divas tag team match)

"This is a Divas tag team match set for one fall introducing first from Tampa Florida she is the NEW Divas champion Riley!" I smiled and walked down the ramp and stood there waiting for Alexa.

"And her partner from Columbus Ohio Alexa bliss!"

---
(After the match
Back at the hotel
Alexa's POV)
I was watching tv and checking my Twitter until someone knocked on my door.

"Hi Ro-" Roman interrupted me by kissing me then we pulled away.

"Um Roman what are you doing."

"I'm sorry Alexa I um came up here to see if I can stay here tonight and we can drive to the next town together because they have no more rooms available here and I refuse to drive around all night looking for a hotel and I don't wanna room with Riley and Dean."

"Oh um sure Roman you can stay here." Then I moved over so Roman can come threw the door.

"So I'll get you some blankets and pillows so you can sleep on the couch."

"Ok cool and thanks Alexa it really means a lot." He smiled.

"No problem." I blushed and went to find some blankets and pillows for him.

"Here Ro-" He was sound asleep on the couch I giggled at the way he slept,I sat the blankets and pillows by the couch then I sat on the edge of the couch and kissed his lips.

"Roman I know you can't hear me but I like you a lot and I love being around you because you make me feel special like you actually care about me and I can't wait to go on a date with you." I smiled to myself and pecked his lips once more and then I got up and went into my room and collapsed on my bed and fell asleep.

---