Chapter 13

(Dean's POV)
I woke up around 6:30am and decided to make Riley breakfast to make up for what happened yesterday.

(A hour later
Riley's POV)
I woke up and smelled breakfast I figured that Dean was making some I smiled and went inside the bathroom and did my girly things.

(15 Minutes later
still Riley's POV)
I walked out the bathroom and put some jeans a grey long sleeve shirt with a jacket on top with fringe at the bottom and put some shoes to top it off(Btw I was describing her outfit she wore for the day which was the picture above)
then I put on little makeup and light pink lipstick then I straighten my hair,Fixed the bed and walked into the living room.

"Good morning Prince."
I said to Dean and covered his eyes.He quickly spun around and picked me up.

"Morning Princess.Did you sleep well?" He asked me.

"Yes I slept well knowing that you were with me."
I said then we both smiled,Then he put me down and I grabbed my plate the Dean made for me.

"Thanks Deany for making me breakfast." Then I sat ontop of the counter and ate.

"Your welcome Princess anything for you." I smiled when he said that.

"Aw your so sweet lunatic."
I said then smiled at him and continued to eat my breakfast.

"I'll be sweet when I wanna be Princess." He said then he smirked,Then I heard my phone ringing then I quickly answered it.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey Pumpkin it's Paige I wanna to see if you wanted to come hang out today just me and you kinda like a girls day out?" She asked me.

"Sure Paige are you on your way to the hotel now?"

"Yeah." She said then I told her the directions to get here.

"Ok thanks I'll be there in five bye Pumpkin."

"Your welcome and See ya when you get here muffin."
I said then we both hung up,then I got off of the counter and put my plate in the sink and washed it then put it back in the cabinet.

"Who was that Princess?"

"It was Paige saying do I wanna have a girls day out just me and her."

"And let me guess you said yes."

"Yep she'll be here in five so I'm go downstairs and wait for her and don't forget to see Renee today and be safe."

"I will Princess."

"Tell me what happened over her house when I come back and Promise me you will try to be safe Deany."

" I Promise." He said then pecked my lips.

I grabbed my Purse,phone,keys and gave Dean a kiss and told him I'll see him later and left the room and went downstairs then waited for Paige,Shortly after she came I got inside her car then we drove off to start our girls day out but I couldn't think straight because I was thinking about Dean going to Renee's house alone by himself the whole time we were driving.

(Later on that day
at Renee's house
Dean's POV)

I pulled up at Renee's house parked my car then I walked to the door and pounded on it then waited for her to open the door.

Then the door opened.

"Hey Dean what are you doing-"

"Cut it Renee I know what you having be doing to my girlfriend and I don't Appreciate it."

"What are you talking about Dean?"

"Don't play dumb Renee I know what's going on so I suggest that you tell your side of the story before I start getting madder then I already am and start screaming."

"Ok fine a least come in so I can explain."

"Fine." I pushed passed her and sat on the couch then she closed the door and sat on the couch with me.

"Well Dean I guess you already know that I still have feelings for you."

"I know that but I am happy with Riley and what we had in the past is in the past Renee."

"But I just though-"

"Well you though
wrong Renee."

"She will pay for stealing you away from me."

"No she won't Renee because if you do that would hurt me to not just Riley."

"Maybe your right Dean."

"I know I'm right..Now I'm go and get back to Riley and spend sometime with her I'll see you later Renee."

"Ok Dean." She walked me to the door.

I started to walk out until.
"Wait Dean before you go." Renee said.

"What Rene-" She interrupted me by kissing me I quickly but gently pushed her away and looked at her.

"What the hell Renee I told you I love Riley."

"Well I just wanted to have one last kiss with you before you go."

"Well I didn't appreciate it."
I said then my face got serious and I wiped her lipstick off of my lips then I put my hand on her shoulder.

"Renee get some help."
I told her then I left her house and got into my car then I looked at her one last time before driving off.