"Annabel this is the only way you can eat."

 "I'm not a little kid. You don't have to feed me. I can feed myself." I turn my head as he shrugs, putting the spoon back in the bowl of soup and sets it on the dresser again.

 He smiles. "Go ahead," he motions, "pick up the spoon." I hesitantly move my arm, biting my lip and whimpering as my hands start to shake. Soon I give up, dropping my arm to the side and Brent smiles in victory again.

 "I can't." I mumble and he pats me on the shoulder.

 "Don't worry I'll help you."

 ~~Kelly's pov~~

 "I'm sorry Annabel, "Ray mumbles under his breath," I'm so sorry you have to go through this."

 Crack.

 That's what my heart sounds like when I see Ray crying. It hurts me to see him cry and all I want to do is just comfort him, tell him that it isn't his fault. 

 It breaks my heart when Ray cries.

 I slowly walk over to Ray, sitting down next to him as he continues to mumble things to himself. I reach my hand out for his head, sliding my hand across his cheek, turning his head to meet his blue eyes as I'm pulled into a hug by him. "I should of chased Brent's van faster on the night of the prom. I probably would of caught them."

 "You tried Ray. You spent over an hour searching for them on that night."

 "I know, now we have to go track Ashley and Mortikiy down and find out who told Brent." Ray breaks the hug as he stands up and I start to think to myself.   

"It could of been Brooklyn." I suggest and Ray lifts a eye brow looking over at me.

"Okay Kelly just because you don't like Brooke doesn't mean you have to blame everything on her."

"Think about it Ray," I beg, "Brooklyn is Brent's step sister, they had connection with each other everyday until after the kidnapping. Then she just randomly comes to help you, since when has she ever help you with anything! You two hated each other when you were in college. What if Brooklyn is setting you up? What if she is working with Brent? What if-"

"Your basing this on a 'what if'!" Ray yells causing me to flinch. "Kelly we don't have time to base this on a 'what if'."

"Well I don't see you coming with anything other than two fourteen year olds named Ashley Davis and Mortikiy Robinson. Ray, their only kids there is no way they could have done any of this or told Brent."

"It's better than what you think."

"What if Brooklyn is just hanging around with us just to get closer to you? She sure does like to be all clingy with you, hugging you and saying your name in a flirty way, and putting her nasty, crusty hands all over you."

"Just like you do," Ray replies, "you hug me, comfort me, and so on just like she does. Maybe you are just hanging around with me because you want to be more closer to me."

"Says the man that kissed me on the forehead yesterday morning!" I scream. "And that tried to kiss me on the lips!"

"Well why didn't you do anything about it from the very beginning? I wouldn't of tried to kiss you if you would of stopped me immediately after the kiss on the forehead. Why didn't you do anything until the last second?" Ray yells the last part which causes tears to prickle off the side of my eye lids.  

"Maybe because I have feelings for you! I didn't know what to do! It was all so sudden and I was confused! Okay yes Ray I admit it, I have feelings for you. That's why I get jealous when Brooklyn is around. She's always clinging onto you and I was worried that you would forget that I was there. I've spent weeks trying to admit to myself that I don't like you, but every time I try I end up failing when you walk into the room."

Ray interrupts me. "Kelly-"

"N-no just forget about it. " I stutter under my breath as I look down at the floor, attempting to run out of the room as tears slowly start to stream down my cheeks. Ray quickly grabs my arm, turning me around as he scoops my face back into his hands, this time wiping my tears away.

 "Kelly listen-"

 I shake my head, pushing him off of me and stepping back. "No Ray, you never believe any of my ideas and you always think they'll never work or that there stupid. You always play with my feelings and I'm sick and tired of that, I'm tired of trying to help but then have my ideas being thrown out the door because you think yours are so much better. Grow up, Ray! "

 "Well I'm tired of having you around," Ray says flatly causing me to bite my lip, "you know sometimes I need my personal space. Sadly I can never get that though because you and Brooke are always clinging on me. Your just like Brooke! Maybe even worst. "

 "Well, then if you think I'm worst than Brooke, then maybe you are like Brent-" I am quickly cut off when I feel the palm of Ray's hand make contact to my cheek, causing it to burn in pain and turn into a light shade of pink. I gasp as he grabs my shoulders, pulling me forward to him, forcing me to look into his blue eyes.

 "I am nothing like Brent and never will be, don't you ever say that again. I swear Kelly you drive me crazy and I'm tired of it. Why can't you just go somewhere else?"

He growls, letting go of me as I find myself placing my cold hand on my now warm, pink cheek that burns. I let out a small whimper and sniffle as I turn my head to look away from Ray. "Oh my gosh, Kelly I'm sorry."

 Ray says, now realizing what he did to my cheek as I feel him snake his hand around my other cheek, turning my head. I close my eyes as my body shakes uncontrollably because I'm terrified of what Ray will do next. When I feel Ray remove my hand and place his hand on my burning cheek, causing me to let out a small cry.

 "D-don't hurt me." I whisper, softly causing Ray to inhale air as he runs his thumb across the burning of my cheek.

 "I didn't mean to do that." Ray whispers back, carefully tugging me into a small hug but I shake my head as I pull away. I take his hand off my cheek and look into his eyes.

 "Get off of me." I say, angrily as I turn around and run out of the room with Ray following right behind me, hearing him yell my name. I quickly go into Annabel's room, grabbing my suitcase and when I turn back around I find Ray standing so close to me that I could feel his breath.

 I push him out of the way before he could say anything. I get out of Annabel's room and walk over to the elevator, ignoring Rays desperate calls to get back over to him. 

"Kelly where are you going?"

 "You said you needed your personal space." I explain. "So I'll go somewhere far away from you."

 Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow! :)

Did you enjoy this chapter?

What do you think is going to happen next?